What's new

Question Getting combo´s going as Green Arrow.

Hey everyone,

i have recently started picking up Green Arrow but it seems i cannot get his combos going. I just cannot seem to make them connect. I have been playing practise mode almost all day with him and i am getting frustrated i really want to main green arrow so any advice from you guys would be apreciated. the one i have the most trouble with is >2 down 1 3. Either im just bad at this game or his skillcap is high compared to most of the other charackters....

Best regards from an Injustice newbie :)

Alright thanks for sharing that, i have not rly seen any combo guides for green arrow so if anyone knows one feel free to post one if you have the time for it <3.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Do it slow.

The string is fucked up, you need to press it slowly.

Go to training mode and just swipe your thumb slowly through the 213.

Alright thanks for sharing that, i have not rly seen any combo guides for green arrow so if anyone knows one feel free to post one if you have the time for it <3.
There's a huge ass list of combos stickied. You should check it out, or do you mean execution?

Erazor

Noob
I've also been messing up the F2D13 a lot under pressure in online games. In training mode I found out that I pressed F2-1D-3 that's why it didn't come out. A good way the practice is to do a jip3 into F2D13 because it puts you under timing pressure and is a nice to have combo.

I don't have many problems completing the combos in practice mode (it's easy they just stand there). I have just recently started playing online and I seem to have trouble getting into the combos there. I feel like I could easily beat a lot of the people I play as a majority people resort to dirty repetitive tricks to win and if I could just get in, I wouldn't have a problem. I do know I need to control my presses for 113 cause I always end up hitting a 111 which is not as good of a set up. Overall right now I just get frustrated by most online players like people who spam GL's rocket from across the map. Which brings up another question. What's the best way to close gaps when getting zoned?