What's new

GET IT IN OHIO 2017 RESULTS + Stream Links!

MKK hanzo

Unreal, this dude plays MK daily posting video's and shit and now aint got no console or stix.

Un Real
Fatty we play weekly on a REAL UMK3 ARCADE (dont you know the difference by just loking at the vids? Jeesus, kids these days). When I go to Grinders house he lend me one TE to play.

MRIGOTBASS

Fatty we play weekly on a REAL UMK3 ARCADE. When I go to Grinders house he lend me one TE to play.
More excuses, un real. Yall got every mk known to man, custom shirts, badges, websites, tatoos all kinds of MK shit, but now all the sudden nobody can play umk3.

Un Real

MKK hanzo

More excuses, un real. Yall got every mk known to man, custom shirts, badges, websites, tatoos all kinds of MK shit, but now all the sudden nobody can play umk3.

Un Real
Sadly all my MK and 'Vania collections were sold to pay my trip, paperwork and expenses here bro. Sorry. Some other time ;)

Edit: Only thing I kept was the Shang Tsung invitation from GGA they sent me <3

Guys! I just was trolling Bass at his childish level! I even warned the other mods beforehand of doing it.

I would love to play you all some day on equal and fair conditions.

Dubson: Thanks man for your post and yes, I know we all have an awesome tiem, even if Bass eat alm the food at tje venue and so.

And also, disregarding the players I "begged" to play, please, wait for when you play someone really, REALLY good that nullifies 80% of what you can do with his/her playstyle and you will understand why some people fails combos and such.

I call that "neutralize", and I am able to do it to most of the players I have played offline except for RZP, Grinder and Alfredo on his prime.

That is not saying the others are bad or something like that, but I went through that "phase" too, of facing a dominant player, that when I finally connected a combo, failed it due to over excitement or being greedy with the combo etc.

BTW I was talking to NoDoubt jist a moment ago and the arcade with pads was giving them issues on combo timings and stuff like that.

I suspected that from the FIRST match on the GF and NDoubt confirmed it, so, it would be an unfair way to measure skills or even to have a serious tournament, with players capped with their skill etc.

Im not making excuses, again, I was trolling Fats... Er.. Bass, so take everything I said as a joke.

Still, I appreciate your invitation and cordiality, while at the same time, dont care if Im "taken seriously".

Juggs: I love ya man.

Edit: Creepy stuff man, creepy stuff you having pics of other mans who knows for what.

Also, IDK if you learned to count but there were 2 babies off screen record (wich of course, happened before I redeted the router) and I think, 3 more? 2+3=15?

wow, go see a doctor brosky! Fat is getting into your eyesight and you are seeing x 6!
Cabinet makes you be more precise with inputs. I tested this and can confirm.

MKK hanzo

Cabinet makes you be more precise with inputs. I tested this and can confirm.
Yes, they seem to have made more lenient some inputs or maybe is because of the refresh rate differences IDK. But btw I find WAY more easier, sweep punishes etc on original cab than mame/06/mkak offline.

dubson

Noob
MKAK and '06 actually have some sort of input shortcut system built into the game.

it's pretty easy and obvious to tell that moves come out way more consistently and leniently on the modern console versions of the game. both mame and the arcade require you to be more precise because they don't have that, and doesn't hit diagonal directional inputs on the d-pad/stick as consistently or leniently as a result.

MKAK and '06 don't have as many dropped inputs, either. the long string combos @NoDoubt refer to and all of those also come out much more consistently and leniently on the the modern console versions of the game as well. same with instant air specials, ducking specials, special moves in general, everything. much more lenient.

@ComboMaster7 agrees

Last edited: