What's new

GET IT IN OHIO 2017 RESULTS + Stream Links!

MRIGOTBASS

Just a random guy looking at results and was looking to watch the stream at a later time as I prefer watching/playing classic MK to the current games. I think this arguement/disagreement would have better suited to pm.
Word when your done watching the videos, u should link up with @tehdrewsus or any of the other guys and play some umk3, I am sure they would welcome somone else to play with.

dubson

Noob
Just a random guy looking at results and was looking to watch the stream at a later time as I prefer watching/playing classic MK to the current games. I think this arguement/disagreement would have better suited to pm.
honestly it's all good bro, it's good for the game

you've been around, i remember you from ultimatemk.com i'm pretty sure

Last edited:

dubson

Noob
You have been in numerous offline tourneys and won some but... can you do it outside of your hometurf?

About the wifr stuff, yeah, I may havr mixed stuff. Here soul search is go get a girl.

Yep, Im still serious about a game. I may not go to play you guys cause I would win, but NOT because of the players level, but because there really isnt an scene anymore there, and people arent playing the game as hard as they should to compete seriously, so it will be a waste of time and money that I dont have (Im still poor), and before you keep saying I bash USA players, you are actually the worst offender here, you have even stalked people and doing more harm than good to your "now good community".

Its a mistery to me how you have not been in jail after all the damage and insulting you have done.

One more time:

I did NOT edit anything from anywhere. We had 3 matches before recording and you won 2 with a baby. Lagged as hell but I dont care, you should care that I won almost 20 fights vs 9 or so yours in wich you can clearly see how you picked random chars in desperation on HOW READED AND MAULED YOU WERE.

You can baby me 9 times but you lost with a 10+ wins difference (RECORDED) and that here, is called RAPE.

Oh, Ive got like 20 PMs either here and facebook of ppl congratulating me on that set haha they did talk shit about you and how it was well deserved.

I dont know what Grinder will say or if he will play you, and also I DONT CARE, I have like 20 good players bere offline to have fun playing.

BTW Marvirrasta is playing again and seeing ho2 you love to play online, why you guys dont arrange some matches?

Not comparing myself to Marv, but that would be the closest you would get to me raping you offline.

GGS fatty, much love, zero respect. Go see a doctor.
there isn't a scene? just because you have guys to play with offline doesn't mean they are good.

i think it's funny you speak for the entire MK kommunity and world when you claim south america is the best at every single MK?

Ohio has an arcade cabinet that can have controllers hooked up to it. that means you can play the pad players on an actual arcade and have your arcade stick.

you're a grown ass man and you think you're the best in the world and have an entire year to save up AND the americans will help with with language barrier, hotel cost, transportation, food (anything and everything you need), and you STILL won't come to prove your claims? I think that's pretty cowardly, man.

I'm sure we can get a prize pool big enough to cover your trip if you win.

you have an entire year to save up, you can play on cabinet vs pad players, we will help with with language barrier, finances, convenience and hospitality, AND if you win your whole trip will have probably been free..... you will have a great time hanging out with fellow kombatants, I promise great hospitality. all you have to lose is YOUR CLAIM, THAT YOU WILL BEAT EVERYONE.

all we have of you is videos against locals who can barely do optimal combos.... most of them seriously just look like guys you begged to play in the tournament because you have no one else to play. they don't look like they play as seriously as the american players who still compete offline.

I feel like you're running out of excuses...... and it's going to be hard to take you seriously.....

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
So much hostility.

To be honest, personally I believe the South Americans would dominate at least myself for the reasons @MKK hanzo said. They have a bunch of great players that all play offline in a consistent basis, we can't do that here with UMK3. I don't mind admitting they are probably better than me.

Would still love to play them someday though. But yeah, not going to South America and y'all aren't coming here so it's just a dream at this point.

Also, I don't mind the trash talk. Just keep it in the game, stop making shit personal.

Ok fine I will take the 13 babies during our set and keep it moving. I am glad you can admit to editing off babies to begin a set, weather if it was 1 or 100 u still posted a video that was manipulated and untrue, and I lost all respect for you for doing such. If you didnt "Record" the entire set what gives you the right, especially after asking me if I want to record the set and I said no, to not only record the set but not post it in its entirety. Your a fucking clown tryhard and this just proves it.
To be fair, you used to do this back in the day, lol.

Last edited:

MRIGOTBASS

To be fair, you used to do this back in the day, lol.
You had a fake forum id to give yourself ggs too lol. We all did shit 10 years ago but most of us can let our gameplay do the taking now.

You got Pedro Escobar over here at age 36 doing the shit like its gonna save him the embarassment of having to explain why the fuck some dude is babying him 14 times in a casual set. Pedro'o, Mr Bass loses games every day B ill be alright but i gaurentee non of them weak dudes you play with including teh grider aka @NinjaGrinder baby you so freely off some not even blocking casual games shit. 14 babies in a set who cares how many games you won. All facts too.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
You had a fake forum id to give yourself ggs too lol. We all did shit 10 years ago but most of us can let our gameplay do the taking now.

You got Pedro Escobar over here at age 36 doing the shit like its gonna save him the embarassment of having to explain why the fuck some dude is babying him 14 times in a casual set. Pedro'o, Mr Bass loses games every day B ill be alright but i gaurentee non of them weak dudes you play with including teh grider aka @NinjaGrinder baby you so freely off some not even blocking casual games shit. 14 babies in a set who cares how many games you won. All facts too.
It was bullshit then and it's bullshit now. Especially if you were asked about recording and you said no. Then on top of that the entire set wasn't posted. And even on top of that, what's the point in posting a casual set when one party didn't want to have it recorded and was playing casually going for babies?

That's super sketchy @MKK hanzo

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Yeah let's see how much that hype lasts lol jk

Bass is acting like he's spring chicken or something, you calling out old people? HAHAHA stuff you have done is sick, literally insane stuff for a grown ass man. And yet you come here criticizing people in their 30's for wanting to play and post videos about it LOL

Don't waste my time or anyone else's, you know that "match" is not gonna happen. The big difference is, I don't have anything to prove, I have people to play with every week, like is supposed to be, ARCADE OFFLINE. Sometimes I use console or emulator, but offline also. It's fine if you and every American player is used to play with lag, it's also fine if you think you're a great player. It's cool if you think you're a better person than someone else just because you live where you live and have some money to spend.

Once again, I had stopped talking shit to you because you became irrelevant, even more irrelevant than the game itself (in USA). That's why is cool to see some people actually gathering to play offline, I don't care if they're good, or bad, if they're rusty, if they're too used to play online and when it comes to play offline nothing works for them, none of that matters. What it counts is that they take the time to go and play and keep the game alive. Some of us actually like it, even love it. Unlike you, who just use it as an excuse to trash talk and release some tension or vent some shit you must have going on with your life. Now, all of a sudden, you're the victim AND the savior, defending American players and helping the cause HAHAHAHAHAHA that's fucked up, really.

The nerve.
The hypocrisy.
The Bass.

MRIGOTBASS

Yeah let's see how much that hype lasts lol jk

Bass is acting like he's spring chicken or something, you calling out old people? HAHAHA stuff you have done is sick, literally insane stuff for a grown ass man. And yet you come here criticizing people in their 30's for wanting to play and post videos about LOL

Don't waste my time or anyone else's, you know that "match" is not gonna happen. The big difference is, I don't have anything to prove, I have people to play with every week, like is supposed to be, ARCADE OFFLINE. Sometimes I use console or emulator, but offline also. It's fine if you and every American player is used to play with lag, it's also fine if you think you're a great player. It's cool if you think you're a better person than someone else just because you live where you live and have some money to spend.

One again, I had stopped talking shit to you because you became irrelevant, even more irrelevant than the game itself (in USA). That's why is cool to see some people actually gathering to play offline, I don't care if they're good, or bad, if they're rusty, if they're too used to play online and when it comes to play offline nothing works for them, none of that matters. What it counts is that they take the time to go and play and keep the game alive. Some of us actually like it, even love it. Unlike you, who just use it as an excuse to trash talk and release some tension or vent some shit you must have going on with your life. Now, all of a sudden, you're the victim AND the savior, defending American players and helping the cause HAHAHAHAHAHA that's fucked up, really.

The nerve.
The hypocrisy.
The Bass.
I realized I have international fans a long time ago. I accept your hate LOL. And I love every minute of it, please keep it coming. Your man got babied 14 games in a casual set on some tryhard shit lol and was dishonest as all hell and got put on front street.

And real talk I am honestly sitting here plucking blunt ash's on the dude cause I think its funny AF LOL

MKK hanzo

Guys! I just was trolling Bass at his childish level! I even warned the other mods beforehand of doing it.

I would love to play you all some day on equal and fair conditions.

Dubson: Thanks man for your post and yes, I know we all have an awesome tiem, even if Bass eat alm the food at tje venue and so.

And also, disregarding the players I "begged" to play, please, wait for when you play someone really, REALLY good that nullifies 80% of what you can do with his/her playstyle and you will understand why some people fails combos and such.

I call that "neutralize", and I am able to do it to most of the players I have played offline except for RZP, Grinder and Alfredo on his prime.

That is not saying the others are bad or something like that, but I went through that "phase" too, of facing a dominant player, that when I finally connected a combo, failed it due to over excitement or being greedy with the combo etc.

BTW I was talking to NoDoubt jist a moment ago and the arcade with pads was giving them issues on combo timings and stuff like that.

I suspected that from the FIRST match on the GF and NDoubt confirmed it, so, it would be an unfair way to measure skills or even to have a serious tournament, with players capped with their skill etc.

Im not making excuses, again, I was trolling Fats... Er.. Bass, so take everything I said as a joke.

Still, I appreciate your invitation and cordiality, while at the same time, dont care if Im "taken seriously".

Juggs: I love ya man.

Edit: Creepy stuff man, creepy stuff you having pics of other mans who knows for what.

Also, IDK if you learned to count but there were 2 babies off screen record (wich of course, happened before I redeted the router) and I think, 3 more? 2+3=15?

wow, go see a doctor brosky! Fat is getting into your eyesight and you are seeing x 6!

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
Hate?
Is this guy even reading? I'm not hating on you, I hate traffic, I hate the flu HAHAHA

Just keep playing online and donating to tournaments. Smoke some weed and troll the forums.

MRIGOTBASS

Edit: Creepy stuff man, creepy stuff you having pics of other mans who knows for what.

Also, IDK if you learned to count but there were 2 babies off screen record (wich of course, happened before I redeted the router) and I think, 3 more? 2+3=15?

wow, go see a doctor brosky! Fat is getting into your eyesight and you are seeing x 6!
Edited video, excuses. And its cheaper than plucking ashes on my monitor. LOL

MRIGOTBASS

IDK, ask him yourself (again)
Listen, a quick casual FT20 Bass vs @NinjaGrinder you have my full permission to El Recordo'o I will leave that up to you guys I just want to baby the shit out of Teh Grinder a few times. Guys dont be such tryhards you refuse to play online now off a 90ms connection. Grinder what time we playing at ?

Ok Edit, @MKK hanzo how about me and you real quick on a FT20 ? Please dont make me have talked all this shit and then both of you guys refuse to play? Can we get someone to actually play mk here or no ?

MKK hanzo

Listen, a quick casual FT20 Bass vs @NinjaGrinder you have my full permission to El Recordo'o I will leave that up to you guys I just want to baby the shit out of Teh Grinder a few times. Guys dont be such tryhards you refuse to play online now off a 90ms connection. Grinder what time we playing at ?

Ok Edit, @MKK hanzo how about me and you real quick on a FT20 ? Please dont make me have talked all this shit and then both of you guys refuse to play? Can we get someone to actually play mk here or no ?
Bro I did not even brought my console or stick to Colombia. Sorry.