What's new

GET IT IN OHIO 2017 RESULTS + Stream Links!

MKK hanzo

Its a fact you edited a video by your own admission, not my fault you got caught lying and being dishonest.

You been a fixture of UMK3 boards for like 20 years and how you gonna come to america blah blah blah, just stop dude its old and nobody is hearing the bullshit any more. Either come or just spare us for another decade of Im gonna's.

If you want to sit in Tin Roof huts with a bunch of sweaty ass dudes arguing about whos the best at UMK3 and your making $5 a week, somone got some fucked up ass priorities.

I also am done.

God Bless the USA and Hanzo's Tin Hut.
Thx GlitchBass.

PD: Train hard so you can land a few punches and spin dashes here and there (cause you cant do combos XD)

MKK hanzo

Ok and you train hard to up that $5 a week so when you come to the USA you can afford a McDonalds Combo, you still about 3 bux short with tax LOL.
Hmm you are right, well then lets do money matches so I can take all your money and can eat and get bassy... er fatty as you? Is that ok?

dubson

Noob
Damn I wish I could go. Well now I am living in Colombia so my chances are greater for next year. Be prepared and TRAIN HARD everyone! ;)

Edit: Just reading about GJabs and Bass, I dont want to derail the thread, but if ppl were losing (and were RETIRED) to how Bass use GJabs then those ppl werent up to the challenge.

Without offense but Bass DONT know how to use Gjabs, not at Marvs level at least. Put them both to play and tell me who would win. Spoiler: Marv will.

Again, NO OFFENSE against Bass playstyle wich consists of PATIENCE AND FRUSTRATE YOUR FOE to make mistakes. Only noobs fall for that and if "top players" lose to that, they are not top players.

Offline again. Online in this game is garbage in all its ports ad emulation so it is NOT an accurate way to gauge skill levels.

PROPS NODOUBT AND SPIC UNIT ON THEIR PLACINGS!!
No offense, but you can't really compare how two people play based on videos and online play and theory fight in your mind who would win between them, because playstyles and other factors can clash. Can't really speculate or assume.

Also, to say that the people who couldn't beat him weren't up to the challenge is condescending to those who lost to him if you have never been to an American tournament and never will.

You said you can make it next year and I hope you can. If you come to Ohio, you will be taken care of. Just keep your word and bring some of your friends and we can have some country vs country matches too :)

MKK hanzo

No offense, but you can't really compare how two people play based on videos and online play and theory fight in your mind who would win between them, because playstyles and other factors can clash. Can't really speculate or assume.

Also, to say that the people who couldn't beat him weren't up to the challenge is condescending to those who lost to him if you have never been to an American tournament and never will.

You said you can make it next year and I hope you can. If you come to Ohio, you will be taken care of. Just keep your word and bring some of your friends and we can have some country vs country matches too :)
Nah, nevermimd me, I was messing with Bass :p

That would be one of my dreams come true bro. And quoting Ninja Grinder, you guys should host more than 2 tourneys a year.

Lets keep the spark alive.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Haven't read all these posts, but @MRIGOTBASS is actually a great player. He doesn't do optimal shit but he actually has amazing reflexes for an old fart who only plays 1 game. People like to underestimate him because he talks a lot of shit and can be arrogant, but he's a top player no matter how much you wish it not to be so.

Just sayin

MRIGOTBASS

Will there be a @MRIGOTBASS vs @NinjaGrinder online matchup?
My honest guess is TWNB

Probably the same excuse I always hear about not playing online, we will play you in person next year, online doesn't count.

But these are the same 40 year olds who still worry about who's the best in MK and post match videos on youtube.

Newsflash, if you 40+ posting MK match videos and combo videos on youtube, may be a time for some soul searching and Im not talking about Sheeva checking Shang for Coke LOL.

mkholic

Noob
But these are the same 40 year olds who still worry about who's the best in MK and post match videos on youtube.

Newsflash, if you 40+ posting MK match videos and combo videos on youtube, may be a time for some soul searching and Im not talking about Sheeva checking Shang for Coke LOL.
sharing ur love for the game thru combo and match videos? God forbid! can't have hobbies if u're in ur 40s either
to care about who's a better player when playing competitively? what a nonsense!

MRIGOTBASS

sharing ur love for the game thru combo and match videos? God forbid! can't have hobbies if u're in ur 40s either
to care about who's a better player when playing competitively? what a nonsense!
Competitive play doesn't exist online, ask @nwo

Bamboozle!!

Reactions: ded

mkholic

Noob
and guess what? it does not exist for each and everyone, it'd be magical if it did
u can choose to play with 1 person exclusively (whose connection meets ur standards) and be a competitive player still

MKK hanzo

My honest guess is TWNB

Probably the same excuse I always hear about not playing online, we will play you in person next year, online doesn't count.

Wow Bassy, still at it? What about you bro? If you have all the money in the world as you always say, why dont you come here and prove yourself? We will have a BIG tourney at the end of May with some good names from S. America. Or you are Too much trashtalk behind a safe room and a KB and a bucket of fries, but you dont seem too social either.

Soul searching? How many wives Im supposed to have? My current wife wouldnt let me have another one! XD

Look, I will pay your stay here and food if you win against me in an offline ft50.

Deal?

Lets see what is the "bass factor" offline?

Spoiler: bla bla bla some smartass answer and pure talk and dodge the challenge and propose online bullshit.

Edit: 40+ old haha Im 36 brosky, and there is nothing bad on being old and still up to the challenge.

MRIGOTBASS

Wow Bassy, still at it? What about you bro? If you have all the money in the world as you always say, why dont you come here and prove yourself? We will have a BIG tourney at the end of May with some good names from S. America. Or you are Too much trashtalk behind a safe room and a KB and a bucket of fries, but you dont seem too social either.

Soul searching? How many wives Im supposed to have? My current wife wouldnt let me have another one! XD

Look, I will pay your stay here and food if you win against me in an offline ft50.

Deal?

Lets see what is the "bass factor" offline?

Spoiler: bla bla bla some smartass answer and pure talk and dodge the challenge and propose online bullshit.

Edit: 40+ old haha Im 36 brosky, and there is nothing bad on being old and still up to the challenge.
There is a language barrier here obviously, and your confused about shit talking about your chwife or some shit, no clue what thats about.

I have been to and won numerous OFFLINE events and tournaments, so this behind the keyboard shit is nonsense, you are the clown the been on the forums disrespecting american players for like 20 years talking shit.

You really must be sniffing powder if you think that ANYONE is going to come to Colombia of all places to play in a offline UMK3 event. Yea so when I beat the blackness off you eyes I can get kidnapped too LOL. Seriously lay off the powder my man. You want to play me, come to America otherwise play online or just dont play, either way I could care less.Colombia, let me hop right on that LOL. First it was Venezuela but even your bitch ass ran from your country because you was scared.

You care too much about UMK3, serious as all hell, lifestyle shit. You want to play American players little guy, you come to America, its that simple. This was the entire point of my shit, you are a Tryhard, you care like fuck about who is the best at UMK3 and its anything but a game to you, shits serious as hell. Was my whole point of you being dishonest editing videos, editing 5 babies of the beginning of a set because your fans would be sick to see me busting your ass like that, no homo. You have an internet connection you or your little Anerexic Silent Bob buddy @NinjaGrinder can play me in a FT20 online if you chose, if not he have nothing to talk about and just end this banter back and forth, i dont have the time to play UMK3 on a forum, i like playing on XBOX or MAME.

MKK hanzo

There is a language barrier here obviously, and your confused about shit talking about your chwife or some shit, no clue what thats about.

I have been to and won numerous OFFLINE events and tournaments, so this behind the keyboard shit is nonsense, you are the clown the been on the forums disrespecting american players for like 20 years talking shit.

You really must be sniffing powder if you think that ANYONE is going to come to Colombia of all places to play in a offline UMK3 event. Yea so when I beat the blackness off you eyes I can get kidnapped too LOL. Seriously lay off the powder my man. You want to play me, come to America otherwise play online or just dont play, either way I could care less.Colombia, let me hop right on that LOL. First it was Venezuela but even your bitch ass ran from your country because you was scared.

You care too much about UMK3, serious as all hell, lifestyle shit. You want to play American players little guy, you come to America, its that simple. This was the entire point of my shit, you are a Tryhard, you care like fuck about who is the best at UMK3 and its anything but a game to you, shits serious as hell. Was my whole point of you being dishonest editing videos, editing 5 babies of the beginning of a set because your fans would be sick to see me busting your ass like that, no homo. You have an internet connection you or your little Anerexic Silent Bob buddy @NinjaGrinder can play me in a FT20 online if you chose, if not he have nothing to talk about and just end this banter back and forth, i dont have the time to play UMK3 on a forum, i like playing on XBOX or MAME.

You have been in numerous offline tourneys and won some but... can you do it outside of your hometurf?

About the wifr stuff, yeah, I may havr mixed stuff. Here soul search is go get a girl.

Yep, Im still serious about a game. I may not go to play you guys cause I would win, but NOT because of the players level, but because there really isnt an scene anymore there, and people arent playing the game as hard as they should to compete seriously, so it will be a waste of time and money that I dont have (Im still poor), and before you keep saying I bash USA players, you are actually the worst offender here, you have even stalked people and doing more harm than good to your "now good community".

Its a mistery to me how you have not been in jail after all the damage and insulting you have done.

One more time:

I did NOT edit anything from anywhere. We had 3 matches before recording and you won 2 with a baby. Lagged as hell but I dont care, you should care that I won almost 20 fights vs 9 or so yours in wich you can clearly see how you picked random chars in desperation on HOW READED AND MAULED YOU WERE.

You can baby me 9 times but you lost with a 10+ wins difference (RECORDED) and that here, is called RAPE.

Oh, Ive got like 20 PMs either here and facebook of ppl congratulating me on that set haha they did talk shit about you and how it was well deserved.

I dont know what Grinder will say or if he will play you, and also I DONT CARE, I have like 20 good players bere offline to have fun playing.

BTW Marvirrasta is playing again and seeing ho2 you love to play online, why you guys dont arrange some matches?

Not comparing myself to Marv, but that would be the closest you would get to me raping you offline.

GGS fatty, much love, zero respect. Go see a doctor.

MRIGOTBASS

We had 3 matches before recording and you won 2 with a baby. Lagged as hell but I dont care
Ok fine I will take the 13 babies during our set and keep it moving. I am glad you can admit to editing off babies to begin a set, weather if it was 1 or 100 u still posted a video that was manipulated and untrue, and I lost all respect for you for doing such. If you didnt "Record" the entire set what gives you the right, especially after asking me if I want to record the set and I said no, to not only record the set but not post it in its entirety. Your a fucking clown tryhard and this just proves it.

Yep, Im still serious about a game. I may not go to play you guys cause I would win
Again bashing USA players like we cant hang with you. This is disrespectful AF you need to just stop. You know ever move in the game, you know all the frames, but your fucking dumb as a brick and have 0 mind games and you are not a smart person by nature, not my fault. And before you tell me how smart you are if your 36 and still in a karate class and broke well LOL.

And as far as me insulting people and ruining a community, no I insult those who talk out their ass and insult me, outside of a few select people over the years I also have donated upwards of $5000 to umk3 events that I didnt even attend or donation drives UMK3 players were having ect so other people could have fun. I donated $1000 to a certain players Cancer fund just so other people could play in the event. I also was in the process of sending you a fucking $500 laptop because I felt bad because you was moaning about how fucking broke u was and didnt have a computer to play mame on, but prior to me getting your info and sending out the computer at my cost for a fellow umk3 player you pulled the edited video bullshit and i literary thew the laptop out.

You will not sit here and disrespect me or the USA players as being not worth your time because you would beat everyone. You are fucking clown in my eyes homie and they aint black like yours.

End of discussion. Go back to your $5 a week job and get some sleep for gods sake.

MKK hanzo

Is "disrespectfull" to say the truth about who would win in a game but it is not disrespectfull to call someone racist stuff due to their geographicall location or country of resiidence, calling others poor, make drug jokes (when I don even drink or smoke) and so on?

Dont play victim Bassy.

Also ALL THE WORLD KNOWS the best players at UMK3 and ALL the classic MK games are from South America amd by a wide margin, even wider than your fat belly.

MK1: Chile
MK2: Chile and KanoMK2 alone
UMK3: Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina, Chile and Dominican Rep in no order
MK4: Venezuela
MKT: Brazil, Venezuela and Dom. Rep.

PD: my eyes arent black, and dont cry if you make racists jokes like that Greasy. :)

Edit: Still with the "edited video" thing? Bro, take your losses like a man that you should already be. Its bad when YOU LOSE but when you win, you call everyone all you want?

Edt 2: and bro be real, YOU WERE RECORDING TOO, but you lost, so you didnt upload shit hahaha

MRIGOTBASS

Edt 2: and bro be real, YOU WERE RECORDING TOO, but you lost, so you didnt upload shit hahaha
More of your dishonestly, you really should stop you have already admitted to lying just take the 14 babies and move on. And nobody is racist, because you got some black ass crack bags under your eyes, LOL. See below. Notice in our conversation how I say to just play and have fun, apparently your Tryhardness was on full level that day, but like i said No ElRecord'o just have fun and you said Sure Thang, but then posted edited ass videos.

Hanzo you are a very very dishonest person, and that concludes my involvement. Please stop derailing the tournament thread because its not about you. All jelous somone is talking about umk3 and not involving Hanzo the Great with the Black Eyes LOL