What's new

Geras' Stepping It Back Frames

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Hello all, just incase people wondered about Stepping It Back frames on block as well as on hit here is a list of them below. Was just going to put it in general discussion but figured to make a thread to make it easier for people:

ON BLOCK
S1: -4
D1: -13
F1: 0
S2: -8
S3: +8
F3: +3
D3: -9
S4: +8
D4: -6

ON HIT
S1: +15, tight combo into F1/Big Fist
D1: +4
F1: +7
S2: +19, links into 4 and B2
S3: +13, combos into d4
F3: +15, combos into F1
D3: +5
S4: +30, combos into F1 and B2
D4: +19

Hope it helps

jmt

Noob
Still trying to figure out the best way to use this move. I haven't seen a Geras really use it really well. Most people just use it to be safe and reset the position. How is everyone using it?

Still trying to figure out the best way to use this move. I haven't seen a Geras really use it really well. Most people just use it to be safe and reset the position. How is everyone using it?
My main use of it in to hit confirm or frame trap. In the corner i use f3. If it hits i can get f2. If it is blocked i can go for it as well to frame trap or ti k throw. Or i can just go for the throw.

I also use it of a jump in d2 in 4 in the same way.

Other use is to back out after u miss a f1. But it's hard to react to that properly.

Edit:

4 back step 4 is also not a bad way to add damage in a combo. It also possible mid screen. 4 back step dash 4 bf1Amp etc.

Reactions: jmt
I can’t even get stepping it back to come out at all. Can someone help me out here? Interested in Geras and I would want to use the variation with titan tackle.

Nevermind figured it out.

Last edited: