What's new

Geras Fully Charged Glove D2 Damage Infinite Warden

With majority of the cast, you can hit f212~db21 for the KB rather easily. Worst case is they block the db2, and you're +3. There's a gap in that string, but they need to know it's coming to do anything about it, plus the risk of you inputting db1 for sandtrap after you finish the string is another KB right there for you.
Ok cool. I thought I tried the f212~db21 and didn't connect. Will try again thx.

Moms4lif3

Bruh.
Great info on charging.

But what about hitting ppl with the db2,1 KB? This move comes out pretty slow. Any good setups for this? Or is it just a one lucky shot? Does it KB off a freeze?
You can charge db2 up to lvl 3 and let the KB rip whenever u want dude. In a combo, raw, however u like. It’s just a matter of setting it up.

There are some corner combos from raw db2,1 actually that do CRAZY dmg, I’m talking like 700+. I sometimes do db2,1 after f212 because lots of people stop blocking after the completed string, so the possibility of connecting the KB raw and linking into a combo does exist, even if it’s difficult to pull off and quite situational.

Also: you can connect after f212 pretty easily, you should be able to trigger the KB too

Latte

Noob
Ok cool. I thought I tried the f212~db21 and didn't connect. Will try again thx.
I've found that it won't connect on the bigger bodies, but doesn't fail on smaller/regular sized opponents for midscreen. For example, I know it won't hit on Raiden, Kotal Kahn, or Jax. Doubt it on Geras, but it'll connect all day on Scorpion or Sub-Zero.