What's new

Geras Combos

And new era is just way cooler and more fun. Infinite warden is lame. Which is disappointing that geras now has this reputation of being boring cause all the pros flocked to infinite warden. Titan tackle is hype af.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Yeah I think new era def has its own thing. It has wildly the best command grab in the game. After every d4 you can dash up and basically 50/50 between grab and f2. Infinite warden doesn't have anything comparable to that. Can't quite work it the same way for infinite warden since regular throw doesn't have half the range the command grab has.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Bruh, iw can do over 824dmg in corner.. U need full charged fist thou.. @dribirut Thanks for making me test shit out, was trying to find that 59% of ur and found ed this :D

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
The only pre requirement is the fully charged fist and that’s it’s in the corner. Let’s see if you can find it. Either way I’ll post it soon

dribirut

BLAK FELOW
I’m too lazy to make video so I’ll just post it:
Fully charged gauntlet is needed and only corner

Jik 4 mb sand grab 4 mb time stop thing d2 d3 d3 d2

At about 13:00 in this video, Burrito Voorhees does the following combo with New Era Geras: f212~df3, db1f for 243 damage. I can’t get it to land midscreen. Can anyone confirm that it only works because Jax hits the corner after the sand pillar?

Last edited:
Updated combo list and more. Please join the discord for more info, tech, and overall quality of life.
For those wanting or knowing of more combos feel free to write them out in the format currently written. Then either post them here on the thread, PM me, or @Grimdarklul so that I can edit the main thread. Thank you.

wselak

Noob
i'm playing new era and doing f212, s1, d1, 4, exbf1, d2, d2, jbd2, f3 exdf3b..
it beats wake ups and rolls (with a grab) but this set up loses to forward advancing strings cause it says punish..
i /could/ just do f3 and use the restand but can anyone help me out with another set up that beats wakes ups, rolls, and forward advancing strings..

wselak

Noob
wow seems like geras has a lot of set ups for different situations this is going to take more learning! pretty cool

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Don’t know if this is new, but with New Era off a close range s4 you can connect mid range sand pillar and dash up for f11+3 sand trap on males. Only works if the s4 connects from very close range so I’d go probably go for it off a belly splash when you know it’s going to hit for a nice 30% meterless, 37 if you go for f1 into amp bf1 instead. Kind of inconsistent against some characters but what isn’t in this game.

Also, don’t know if this is already posted either but sometimes off of Infinite Warden’s bf2 I go for dash up d1, dash up f212 far sand trap. Does the highest damage for a bar but you switch sides.