What's new

Geras Bugs and Complaints

Malec

Noob
I found a possible bug.

In Geras first Tournament Variation New Era there is a midscreen combo: F2,1,2~DF3 (sand pillar) into DB1 (sand trap), does about ~243 damage.
This combo only works on some characters and on others it just doesn't. For exampel it works on Raiden/Jax but doesn't work on Sub Zero/Scorpion (haven't tested all characters, had my first couple of hourse yesterday). It doesn't seem to be a character size problem, at least i don't believe so. On those characters, it feels like I am frozen (recovery of sand pillar is much worse?) and I just can't do the sand trap until they are on the ground.
It just doesn't feel right, is this a bug? maybe it isn't intended to work on Raiden and the others it works on?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
It might be hitting them at a different time due to their air hurtbox. Not sure though. If you kan, maybe test it on the other characters to see if we kan find a pattern. Jax and Raiden seem to have bigger bodies... So I'd guess it is hitting them sooner (and thus you start recovering sooner).

I think Geras' Stage 3 ToT that requires Krushing blows is bugged, seems to be only counting his uppercut KB or something, gonna make completing it a nightmare until it gets fixed. Also I'm on PC, so the bug may not be on consoles...

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
If you fatal blow will df3(amp) is counting down, the ticking remains after the fatal blow animation.