What's new

Geovanny "Vany" Admits: " We Angolans wrongly play UMK3/MKT"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Fair is fair Juggs... Marv is from Honduras and CD is Dominican....
They live and play in America. That's like making Justin Wong play on the east coast team in a EC vs WC team battle just because he used to live, or came from the East Coast.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
I'm not saying they don't get to play on any team or that they should be "forced" to play on any team. I'm saying that I truly think Marvirrasta would want to play on latin team. Maybe CD too, but I'm not sure about that.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Your combos and his combo are virtually the same. You're still cheating, you're just not doing it endlessly LOL
Dude... "not exceeding 2 lp/hp." Sorry, but this is ludicrous...The combo that I made wasn't suppose to be creative...its supposed to cause damage and it does(I made id for 60 seconds. If ded_ plays around with the whole concept, I know that every character will have 100% juggles)...The code is there...You might as well take complete advantage of it...Go big or go home...
That is the problem, that is why vany said we all played this game wrong, if you play with "E.Run" in Angola, you have to follow the rules, 3 aaHP/aaLP in a row, is considered cheating, even if you objective is to deal damage, we don't care, if you want to do infinities or 100% combos, we also don't care, is cheating:D

Mgo

Noob
my vote goes to Latin america, but u can't count out Europe... and probably any other country due to many unknown "underground" players, they do exist!
Yeah, from Europe: Ded_, you, Hrz, AC1984, Rinn, Eric, Comi are very very good

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I don't understand why you'd play UMK3 with unlimited run anyway. Definitely don't need it.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I don't understand why you'd play UMK3 with unlimited run anyway. Definitely don't need it.
don't blame me, i can do both, but is kind hard to be against the whole community when unlimited run its a martial law.;)

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I made some guys in Philly never want to play with unlimited Run ever again about 10 or so years ago. Of course, I didn't play by this juggle limitation you guys speak of. What's the point of unlimited Run if you can't abuse the shit out of it?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I made some guys in Philly never want to play with unlimited Run ever again about 10 or so years ago. Of course, I didn't play by this juggle limitation you guys speak of. What's the point of unlimited Run if you can't abuse the shit out of it?
it makes the game more faster

Mgo

Noob
IMO Brazil (Speed, Guina, Marcelo, Street, Gustavo) and Chile (German, Chelo, Pelao, Lin Kuei, etc) are the best South American countries right now. Solids players with good communities and competition.