What's new

Tech General Zod Stage Thread (Interactable Combos, Stage Discussion, etc.)

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Is the dash timing cross up the same as off a grounded B1,2,3? I'll try to add this to my game, thank you sir!
You need to delay the first dash slightly, or else you will end up crossing under the opponent twice before jumping. You want to cross under, then dash in to the opponents body as he falls on the ground. When you do bgb, trait activation, dash once, jump, you want to dash as fast as possible.

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
Is the dash timing cross up the same as off a grounded B1,2,3? I'll try to add this to my game, thank you sir!
You need to delay the first dash slightly, or else you will end up crossing under the opponent twice before jumping. You want to cross under, then dash in to the opponents body as he falls on the ground. When you do bgb, trait activation, dash once, jump, you want to dash as fast as possible.

HP Hatecraft

I am the beginning, I am the end.
Here's some things with our command grab whiff cancel that might be pretty useful, and worth exploring. If we work on this, I think we might have a few 100% stage interaction resets. Let me know what you guys think.