What's new

Guide General Zod Community Combo Guide

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is all good information, but I don't really want anything complicated in this BnB combo thread. I want people to be able to look up this thread and find the essentials. These threads become flooded so fast, so I really just want the best, most optimized combos as well as their easier counterpart (If it is hard to do). Of course I don't want to decide this on my own, but it's the signals I have been getting. If someone disagrees, please speak up and tell me what you would like:)

Relaxedstate txted me a version of this w 3 ZOD BALLS

Relaxedstate can you post it here?

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
So should I make a brand new thread or update this one? I am holding off until I know what the people want:)

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
SimSim, your combo with trait of 22 xx Full charge ground blast with a wraith slash between 22 and FCGB gave me an idea, and I spent a bit of time today testing it out:

B12 (wraith slash) xx FCGB also works on hit, and the link isn't too tricky. The best I got from this was b12 xx (wraith slash) FCGB, wraith grab, FCGB, B3, J3 123 xx Zod Charge for 42%. Probably can increase this with air zodballs, but the double full charge laser just looks so awesome. :p

Add in ground blast dash cancel grabs for an overhead mixup, wraith slash after the FCGB on block for more pressure, the utility writes itself.

Thoughts, everyone?

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
SimSim, your combo with trait of 22 xx Full charge ground blast with a wraith slash between 22 and FCGB gave me an idea, and I spent a bit of time today testing it out:

B12 (wraith slash) xx FCGB also works on hit, and the link isn't too tricky. The best I got from this was b12 xx (wraith slash) FCGB, wraith grab, FCGB, B3, J3 123 xx Zod Charge for 42%. Probably can increase this with air zodballs, but the double full charge laser just looks so awesome. :p

Add in ground blast dash cancel grabs for an overhead mixup, wraith slash after the FCGB on block for more pressure, the utility writes itself.

Thoughts, everyone?
In a similar vein, though I think SimSim mentioned this a while ago, 12 4 MB Laser works, though the timing is tough

SimSim

Norwegian Lab-work Champion
While capturing video footage for the new combo thread (Yea I am making a video compilation of all the combos I am going to list in the thread for reference) I managed to capture a mystery that I haven't mentioned or seen mentioned before.

I think I have encountered this glitch/bug? in training mode with the 4~11d2, f2, 4, 12 xx mb laser, dash 123 xx phantom strike before, where it some times did more damage than it should, but it seems to happen way more frequently with this combo:

Am I blind? I am doing the same combo 4 times in a row and the game decides to give me 3x 46% and 1x 40%?

Colonel-Gilgamesh
AK Pig Of The Hut
colt

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
While capturing video footage for the new combo thread (Yea I am making a video compilation of all the combos I am going to list in the thread for reference) I managed to capture a mystery that I haven't mentioned or seen mentioned before.

I think I have encountered this glitch/bug? in training mode with the 4~11d2, f2, 4, 12 xx mb laser, dash 123 xx phantom strike before, where it some times did more damage than it should, but it seems to happen way more frequently with this combo:

Am I blind? I am doing the same combo 4 times in a row and the game decides to give me 3x 46% and 1x 40%?

Colonel-Gilgamesh
AK Pig Of The Hut
colt
So wonky

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman

Colonel-Gilgamesh
AK Pig Of The Hut
colt
If it is a bug, then that's probably something to do with the time that d4 and 1 are connecting(Pretty close to it.) Look at the first instance. It's hard to tell how much damage is done because they overlap, but both have their .00% amounts. It should be scaled but it's not. I think because the game registers them at the same time, they do not scale

insignis

Noob
Don't know if anyone interested but as I can see the OP isn't updated and misses lots of cool stuff like corner 213 into 45% and b3 into 40+% w/o meter or trait. So here you are a compilation I which I beleive include the most useful in real life combos :)