What's new

general frame data and tech discussion

fireborg

Noob
hey fighters,

i have a couple of questions i ve been struggleing to find answer to. All help, advice is much appriciated, seriously! and of course anyone with the same problem / questions is welcome to add them here

i m new at TYM, am a huge fighting games fan since MKX (although can remeber playing couple of them when i was younger), sorry in advance, if this was not the right place to post (please correct me, if necessary )

I will add them as they pop in to my mind

1)

how many frames is recovery after hard / soft / delayed knockdown? and what is the best way to tell if the move will hard or soft knockdown? besides actually looking at every move in training mode, if there is one

Much love 2 the fighting games community!

Thanks

hey fighters,

i have a couple of questions i ve been struggleing to find answer to. All help, advice is much appriciated, seriously! and of course anyone with the same problem / questions is welcome to add them here

i m new at TYM, am a huge fighting games fan since MKX (although can remeber playing couple of them when i was younger), sorry in advance, if this was not the right place to post (please correct me, if necessary )

I will add them as they pop in to my mind

1)

how many frames is recovery after hard / soft / delayed knockdown? and what is the best way to tell if the move will hard or soft knockdown? besides actually looking at every move in training mode, if there is one

Much love 2 the fighting games community!

Thanks
A hard knockdown happen on a KD where the opponent can't tech roll(use a roll get up by pressing a button as you fall on the ground)You recognize them by seeing your opponent lay on the ground.
A soft KD is a KD where the opponent can get up nearly as soon as he touch the ground they can be tech rolled though