What's new

GBS Season 1 Championship Tonight at 8pm CST (9pm EST/6pm PST)

Tonight is the Championship for GBS season 1. It will start at 8pm ct at www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade. Only 8 players can make it and it is a round robin tournament. Here they are.

@GGA Dizzy finished the season in 1st place and his Raiden is getting better every week. Raiden did get slightly nerfed last patch (Paulo please) so we will see how Dizzy overcomes that nerf tonight.

@GGA N1k0lasss finished 2nd place this season and he has the best Ermac in our scene. Ermac also got buffed last patch but will it be enough to win tonight?

@GGA Max man can this guy pick a main or what? Last game, Injustice, Max picked Bane and for some reason was able to get him buffed into overdrive. Shinnok looks to be going the same direction! Shinnok got buffed last patch as well, let's see what Max can do with it.

@GGA pimpimjim has been super busy with work lately, but he is super good at MKX and could win the whole thing tonight.

@GGA Fill Pops has been playing super solid lately. He got 3rd last week in GBS, and made Dizzy's Raiden worry a little bit. Hopefully he can convert that into a win tonight.

soonk. GrumpleWillskin as I like to call him has finally settled on Erron Black as a main. Let's see what he can do now.

RM Devil. This kid is out kidding the real "The Kid." He has been on record being worried about a round robin tournament because "he won't be able to get lucky" in that tournament format. Unfortunately for Devil he already sounds mentally defeated, so I guess there is always next season right Devil?

@GGA 16 Bit has been super busy with work and has not been able to come out that often, but even with that he was able to make it into the top 8. Bit was super sick earlier this week so I am not sure if he can make it out tonight.

Who do you guys think is going to win?

Also tonight there is "The best of the rest" tournament going on as well. Since all of the big dogs are out of this tournament this gives the jobbers a chance to win! Here are the top seeds for this tourney.

@GGA Wafflez 7
@D-Que Beats 5
@RM Truth 4
Wrath 3
Grawlix 3
McCutty 3
@Vagrant 2
@Jim 2
Big Marcus 1
SinSlasher Mac 1

The fun starts at 8pm. We have a lot of matches to run tonight so please be on time.

GGA_GhostBattleSeries_Banner.jpg

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
Wishing all the best to Mr. 16-bit, health-wise primarily and then hopefully he competes in the tourney and does well with the new, buffed-up Kitana :)

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I always look to see if 16-bit is playing, I loved watching him play.

But also love everyone else at GGA, despite not knowing me, don't feel left out or unloved <3