What's new

Gatekeeper016

In my honest opinion, Gatekeeper016 is a friend of mine, and I think he has the best Nightwolf around. I re did his combos for you guys to see it in better quality. Hope you enjoy

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
id like to see some match videos because im not convinced anyone is better with nightwolf than big d,lotf,rip crowley and brainstorm.

Lmao, you guys. I just re did a combo video for a friend and you guys are criticizing. Your complaints are hilarious. A person can't even have opinions because immediately your opinion is better. I love you guys. You're hilarious

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Lmao, you guys. I just re did a combo video for a friend and you guys are criticizing. Your complaints are hilarious. A person can't even have opinions because immediately your opinion is better. I love you guys. You're hilarious
Probably because you said he has the best NW.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
They're just being truthful is all. Your friend can't possibly be the best without proving himself offline. Knowing combos is one of the most basic thing you have to know in this game IMO.

Obviously you're entitled to your own opinion, but thats all it can possibly be, until he places anywhere in any tournament.

Thing is with Nightwolf, all you'd have to do is turn up at a tournament and play with him and you're the best, everyone else dropped him :p

What bothered them might have been the fact that you posted a video of already known combos and referred to them as belonging to you're friend, or it might have set them off when you referred to this complete unknown as "the best NW" with no basis to that claim. Maybe your attitude after being questioned bugged them too.