What's new

General/Other - Ferra/Torr Gap in max range 11 string

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
That's similar to Kano's 112 string. From certain ranges there isn't a gap. I think NRS should fix it so there either isn't or there is 100% of the time for consistency with strings like these.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Its honestly fine. Unless the opponent is blind-mashing armor on you, there should be no time when this actually comes into play tbh.

In fact, it'll catch people trying to mash out unarmored stuff as a buffer, and itll beat them out and leave you at +20. Not shabby.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Its honestly fine. Unless the opponent is blind-mashing armor on you, there should be no time when this actually comes into play tbh.

In fact, it'll catch people trying to mash out unarmored stuff as a buffer, and itll beat them out and leave you at +20. Not shabby.
Just pointing out its there. Not saying is it fine or not. But maybe u can armor OS it? I know that u have better options from that range but it might happen.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Just pointing out its there. Not saying is it fine or not. But maybe u can armor OS it? I know that u have better options from that range but it might happen.
Can't play what-ifs. If I know I'm at a range where it might whiff and the opponent somehow knows it as well and attempts to armor OS it, I can just armor OS them back with my own since the clink from the armor makes for a different timing than when its blocked.