What's new

Gaming Wishlists That Will Probably Never Happen

As a huge arcade Light gun fan one of my wishes is for.
Namco Lightgun collection, this would include:
-The Time Crisis Series
-The Point Blank Series
-Ninja Assault
-Quick and Crash
-Deadstorm Pirates

Sega Lightgun Collection, this includes:
-The House of The Dead Series
-Confidential Mission
-The Virtua Cop Series
-Vampire Night
-Ghost Squad
-Lets go Jungle

There are other games but the rest are from different companies, These are:
-Police 24/7
-Silent Hill Arcade
-CarnEvil

Other games in different genres
Classic mk with rollback
Resident Evil Outbreak (File1+2) Possibly remastered if not just with voice chat and online.

Lost of other games but my mind is blank right now.

I should probably consider buying lottery tickets

To clarify, I realize this isn't a sequel, but there is no way in hell they would bother with this re-rerelease if there wasn't warming up the oven for something else
Whoa. So is this a remaster, or are they simply bringing it to the PlayStation platform? The original Xbox version is backwards compatible with Xbox Series and Xbox One, and in 4K I believe (I have it, but never tried it on the new Xbox platforms).

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I should probably consider buying lottery tickets

To clarify, I realize this isn't a sequel, but there is no way in hell they would bother with this re-rerelease if there wasn't warming up the oven for something else
Congrats man! Idk what I’d do if any of my gaming wishlists actually happened. Good shit

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
MK vs KI

this would be a killer but it will never happen.
I wouldn’t say never. It just depends if AT&T decides to try to sell Warner Brothers Interactive Entertainment again as they’re in massive debt. According to some articles I read when WBIE was on the market last July for $4b, Microsoft was considering on making an offer.

Also we’ve seen crazier things happen like Street Fighter x Tekken also Capcom, Sega, Namco & Microsoft characters being in Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
Whoa. So is this a remaster, or are they simply bringing it to the PlayStation platform? The original Xbox version is backwards compatible with Xbox Series and Xbox One, and in 4K I believe (I have it, but never tried it on the new Xbox platforms).
I have played it on Xbox One awhile ago & it runs so smoothly & looks so good for game that came out on a sixth generation console & had so much fun just like I did in 2005.

I also just looked it up to get the answer for you:

An enhanced port of the game by Aspyr is set to release for the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on April 6, 2021.

Last edited:

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
  • Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1+2 Remaster
  • Knights of the Old Republic 3
KotoR 1/2 remaster
We’re getting a remake!

But....I wouldn’t get so hype yet

Mind you one of the biggest Star Wars YouTube channels: Star Wars Theory don’t have a problem with it.

Personally, I’m just getting serious 007 GoldenEye: Reloaded déjà vu. A remake of an iconic game not made by the original developers & a timed exclusive that ended up getting completely rewritten (not even following the movie) & brought a ton of hype just because of the title & the first 3 minutes of the game looking exactly like the 1997 007 GoldenEye original & looked amazing but the game got significantly worse the more you play.

I think if Drew Karpyshyn (KOTOR, TOR also the author of the novel & comics), Chris Avellone or Josh Sawyer (KOTOR2) wrote the new game it would have been a lot better & be even more hype because they have more experience with the characters & story more than anyone.

Last edited:

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
After playing Travis Strikes Again, my hope for a Shadows of the Damned sequel has been rekindled.

Please, save Garcia' soul, Suda.

I still have my copy from like 5th Grade for PS2 but I haven’t had a PS2 for over 14 years. :(

Always wanted an Xbox copy, apparently it played far better than the PS2 version.
Yeah the PS2 and Gamecube versions were heavily downgraded compared to Xbox and PC versions. The dominant one being PC obviously, but the Xbox version ain't bad at all and is the same product with slightly lower graphics. Campaign missions were slightly different since they had to change some of the level design due to less powerful hardware of the PS2 at the time compared to Xbox. Gamecube version is like a totally different game. Probably worth playing it over if you get your hands on an Xbox copy.

The real differences, other than graphics, were mostly in the Spies vs Mercs multiplayer mode. The PS2 version is basically PT multiplayer as is whereas Xbox/PC had extra weapons and abilities for both teams and more maps.

Good times.

Last edited:

WA-Finest

>>WILL SLIDE IN NEUTRAL<<
I've been wishing for a 2D JJBA fighting game that plays like DBFZ without assists for a while now. Would be really fun to see some of the crazy stuff that you see in HFTF in a new game with more characters, like not just part 3. I would definitely want to see Sticky Fingers and Stone Free

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
The league of legends fighting game to release soon

Soul Calibur VII (probably likely just a long way away)

A proper Naruto Fighting game

Harder pokemon games

A marvel fighting game similar to MKX's system

I've been wishing for a 2D JJBA fighting game that plays like DBFZ without assists for a while now. Would be really fun to see some of the crazy stuff that you see in HFTF in a new game with more characters, like not just part 3. I would definitely want to see Sticky Fingers and Stone Free
Yeah I'm just waiting for ASW to finally get that Jojo contract that I've made up in my head. Need that shit.

AgentGhostrider

Time huh, Thanks for the Tip
I'd take a CT remaster at this point, personally.
A Mass Effect Legendary Edition Package but with all the Splinter Cell games would be amazing.

I would love a new Splinter Cell, but i doubt Ubisoft will do it unless they can figure out how to present it as "Game as a Service" and milk it for more money

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
dark colony 2
starcraft 3
Naruto but 2D like accel (ps2) series
Vanquish 2
turok return
terrordrome evil never dies ...but official and with only horror syfy icons (mix btw terrordrome 1 and 2 +new stuff)
dragon ball z game but like the weird yet fun battle 27 for ps1

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Bioshock 3, with Ken or some of the original team from Irrational doing it

An open world MK game in the style of shadow of mordor

Halo 3 remastered

Titanfall 3

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Man, a new Wrath Unleashed would be so damn amazing. I know I mentioned it in the OP, but I think most people on here would love it. It’s a combination of a table top strategy game, and a fighting game. Think of it like MK chess from one of the 3D games that had it. Where when the pieces interacted with one another, you actually went into a fighting game stage and the “pieces” fought.

Very similar concept with Wrath Unleashed, except it wasn’t a chess board. But the pieces were kinda similar. You essentially had like 3-4 “tiers” of pieces. You had the peons/pawn pieces which were the weakest. Then you had the soldiers that were stronger than the peons. Then you had I guess the “super soldiers” that were better than all of them. And then you had ONE piece that was basically akin to both a King and Queen in chess. It was called a “demi-God” and it was your most powerful piece. Anyway, just like in MK chess, when pieces interacted with one another, you went to a fighting game stage and fought one another. It was such an amazing and fun concept which I hope one day returns!