What's new

Gamescom 2016 Hands On Gameplay Breakdown with Mustard

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Seriously, thank you guys for bringing back the knowledge. Who did you play Ketchup? Or are you also preparing a vid?
I played Harley and Atrocitus, Deadshot wasn't in the build unfortunately.

I know of more Atrocitus stuff, but I'm not sure about doing a video. I definitely could do now I think about it. Harley I didnt get enough time to really do a full video for, I just played Atrocitus at both Gamescom and E3.

WATCHD0G

Noob
@PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard

not sure if this has been asked already, but with your hands on experience so far...do you have an idea of more specific game play mechanics at this stage of the game, like plus frames, 50/50s, block stun, that kind of stuff...Thanks guys!!

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
@PND_Ketchup and @PND_Mustard

not sure if this has been asked already, but with your hands on experience so far...do you have an idea of more specific game play mechanics at this stage of the game, like plus frames, 50/50s, block stun, that kind of stuff...Thanks guys!!
The only potential 50/50's we've encountered only have payout for one direction, not a full combo off both, although the 50/50 chances seem rare anyway.

Some old 50/50's have been nerfed. Harley can tantrum off overhead for example, but cant off her b22. It seems like they're really trying to make it less 50/50 heavy.

zabugi

The only Real Master
The only potential 50/50's we've encountered only have payout for one direction, not a full combo off both, although the 50/50 chances seem rare anyway.

Some old 50/50's have been nerfed. Harley can tantrum off overhead for example, but cant off her b22. It seems like they're really trying to make it less 50/50 heavy.
Nice, this makes it a more traditional. Y u know u have to work a bit more to open up your opponent.

WATCHD0G

Noob

Thanks man that's very encouraging