• Ex Parry

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Ex Aura

Votes: 12 63.2%

• Total voters

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Go ask Abram for a set or ft5
I mean you were letting him jump around/air teleport into pressure for free and getting zoned, while he missed punishes like 12xxaura probably due to lack of matchup knowledge. Not sure what else to call it.

Poser Paul

#1 Unbreakable
I mean you were letting him jump around/air teleport into pressure for free and getting zoned, while he missed punishes like 12xxaura probably due to lack of matchup knowledge. Not sure what else to call it.
Well I mean, that's what tak does. And I wouldn't say I was getting zoned

ArmageddonUMK

Hipster Spectral Player
On the topic of ex aura use, I personally have two uses for it. First, is the standard f4 ex aura in the corner to get hella frames and 50/50.

The other use is one I haven't seen mentioned yet: using it during a last round/"next touch wins"scramble. While it's not necessarily the best mindset to have, you will make your opponent have to work a little harder to kill you. you'll be able to take a few more stray hits, or make your opponent combo you a little longer should they catch you. This isn't exactly mind blowing tech or anything and in extremely low health scenarios it won't help much obviously, but I thought I'd share.