What's new

Game crashes in Ranked Search

Flumpor

Noob
Like the Title says I do have a Problem with the PC version.
I love Injustice althuogh I am at best decent at the game and since my XBox subscription is running out I thought getting the game on PC would be neat.
But I can't play ranked, each time I enter the queue the game closes itself.
My PC speccs should be good enough, Offline it runs consistently 60FPS. I updated all my Drivers. I use Windows 7 and my Graphics Card is a ATI Radeon HD 4770

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Like the Title says I do have a Problem with the PC version.
I love Injustice althuogh I am at best decent at the game and since my XBox subscription is running out I thought getting the game on PC would be neat.
But I can't play ranked, each time I enter the queue the game closes itself.
My PC speccs should be good enough, Offline it runs consistently 60FPS. I updated all my Drivers. I use Windows 7 and my Graphics Card is a ATI Radeon HD 4770
This started yesterday. The game crashes 5 seconds after going into Online mode. It's happening with everyone. It's not just ranked, if you just enter the online mode and wait a few seconds it will crash. I really hope they'll fix it soon...

Reactions: gdf

Flumpor

Noob
Okay, I thought it was a Problem with my PC. But then it is fine.
So back to the Lab and relearn all of Shazam's Combos ^^

gdf

Noob
Braindead is right.

Ironically, if there weren't any crashes, I'd recommend getting Injustice for the PC to everyone in the community, when there aren't crashes connections are nearly flawless. (Granted if you are using wi-fi rather than wired, the shitty connection falls on yourself)

Braindead

It is fixed people. The game doesn't crash anymore when you go into online mode.

Braindead

Well scratch that. I exit the game to connect my controller, and when I launched the game again it crashed.

Braindead

I am fairly certain that the issue is from that "ticker stats counter" or whatever it's named. THE STATS HAVE BEEN RIGGED!
Anyway if someone knows if there's a way to prevent the game from loading those stats or whatever like a launching option or something, I think we should try it.

PANDA

*Supreme Member*
injustice pc online is a hot pile of mess.

and NRS won't patch it because there's no more DLCs to be sold -_-

RelentlessOhio

Divekick x 1000
I bought IGAU right when Ultimate Edition came out. I still play on the PC sometimes when I'm on my laptop, but the online is dead/non-existent.

And sometimes I get that god damn slow gameplay bug where you have to go to Arkham Asylum and b3 the opponent to the transition, then keep pausing and starting through it. Aggravating as fuck.

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
Doing the asylum trick locks your frames to 30 fps. Better thing to do is reload the game or play with video settings until it fixes. Online play does not work at anything lower then a rock solid 60 fps.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
They are in the middle of switching servers for the PC version. Even though before it was dead as well.

Play MK9, thats still populated (even if everyone pretty much sux)