Is GA Supergirl MU really 5/5?

• Yes

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I just think it’s tough for her to get much going and he does slightly better in the neutral. 4-6 though it’s not an awful MU by any means
Kan you explain more? Because I don't see how he does better. Her B1 is definitely faster than Arrow's F2 and her lasers don't need to be loaded like Arrow's trait needs to. Arrow's zoning usually becomes good once he kan start shooting arrows back to back since Arrow's trait has a good amount of start up at 23 frames. But Supergirl stops that from being a viable gameplan with her teleport. She also has more mobility, and a 23 frame projectile becomes a greater risk when she has the air dash down.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Kan you explain more? Because I don't see how he does better. Her B1 is definitely faster than Arrow's F2 and her lasers don't need to be loaded like Arrow's trait needs to. Arrow's zoning usually becomes good once he kan start shooting arrows back to back since Arrow's trait has a good amount of start up at 23 frames. But Supergirl stops that from being a viable gameplan with her teleport. She also has more mobility, and a 23 frame projectile becomes a greater risk when she has the air dash down.
She has options but I think it’s in his favour. But that’s just my opinion. She struggles with the arrows a bit

I played a SG that did the corner loop combo on me, but at the end of it did some move that caused a restand and stagger that I apparently couldnt block. How can i get out of this?

You can outzone SG pretty well. Low arrow going under straight laser and jumping arrow to stop her air dashes. She has to play pretty reactionary at full screen. Up close using slide mb and that backdash wakeup arrow thing that I forget the name of are pretty good. I'd say you'd want to keep SG away from you the whole match honestly unless you can get her in the corner.
can she teleport punish arrows on reaction? start up is decently slow