What's new

GA makes Top 8 at Winter Brawl 9, wait what?

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
Note I said, a GA other than Chris G, he abused the stuff cause the game was new. Cossner making it was impressive because it was despite his nerfs, and despite being outfootsied,out-damaged by everyone else in the cast. He made it despite every and all GA's problems. Now if he wins then I dunno how I'm gonna react to that, chances are Foxx will win.
Wow, the amount of disrespect to Chris G and overall ignorance in this post is insane.
A lot of Chris's success was because of his incredible fundamentals. What exactly was he abusing with Arrow? (Also at a time of pre-patch Superman and Black Adam btw). The part about Arrow being "outfootsied and out-damaged by everyone else in the cast" has never changed in the game's life.

Reactions: JDM

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Note I said, a GA other than Chris G, he abused the stuff cause the game was new. Cossner making it was impressive because it was despite his nerfs, and despite being outfootsied,out-damaged by everyone else in the cast. He made it despite every and all GA's problems. Now if he wins then I dunno how I'm gonna react to that, chances are Foxx will win.
Chris Gs unrepentant abuse of d1 ice arrow and block strings into super

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I think the big difference is the size of the field and the level of competition to place. Look at who Chris G had to beat..

The number '8' by itself doesn't mean as much -- it's the path and number of top-level opponents you had to defeat to get there that determine how big of an accomplishment it is.

JDM

Noob
Good stuff bruh. I honestly think GA is one of, if not the flat out worst, character in the entire game. :) Props.