What's new

G4Tv: E3's Injustice | Gods Among Us Gameplay Demo w/ Specials, Intros and More

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
G4Tv recently posted a video, an E3 gameplay demo of Injustice|Gods Among Us that shows a lot of goodies if you ask me! This video shows additionaly gameplay, special moves for Harley Quinn, Superman, Solomon Grundy and more. Ed Boon explains that the story will tell how Superman can hit someone in to the stratosphere with them living to tell about it. Check out this 5 minute video that shows a lot! Enjoy!

Click the image to watch the video!
dcf2.jpg

Attachments

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Hmm, looks kind of slow. Also, that's going to be incredibly annoying waiting for all those environmental interaction animations to complete. And is it just me, or do the character models look really small?

Regardless, I'll probably get it on the release date anyway.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
It looks great, but I can only practice so many fighting games. If I see a character who really fascinates me as far as design and gameplay goes, I'm down.

Really excited to see what they do with Green Arrow.

AYSAMO

Noob
Hmm, looks kind of slow. Also, that's going to be incredibly annoying waiting for all those environmental interaction animations to complete. And is it just me, or do the character models look really small?

I think the lack of HUD makes them look smaller. The camera seems to be panned out further then MK is as well, this is probably because special moves are a lot more exaggerated and grandiose so they require more screen real estate.

I can see your complaint, but for the sake of defending Netherealm Studios, I believe they will release a phenomenal product, and that I believe this preview to be a great example of how they are progressing with their fighting game lines. It is also far too early to make any gameplay judgements, as this game is far from release.

I really enjoyed the appearance of the combos in this game! Can't wait to see what styles every character has to offer. It looks like Grundy has got some ground zoning game.

Regardless of characters being introduced, I can tell I am going to get this game release day. ;)

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
I'm hoping for 25+hits juggles, tourny mode, no low to the Freaking ground hitboxes, not jax plus super safe armor plus on block everything he does kinda of bs, not slow mode super moves, not random shit. Etc etc etc

SZSR

Noob
Oh god another Kevin Pereira interview. Good grief.

Cool interview though as a whole, very informative.

Glass Sword

Nobody
We can all just clasp our hands together and hope against hope that they get this one right. They are playing with fire by trying to incorporate environmental stuff but there is the remote possibility it could be good. I am hoping for MK9.5 honestly just a solid games with less glitches and a good pacing. I am thinking the cinematics are going to take no longer than Nightwolf's throw in MK9, hopefully, so maybe the game won't be Street Fighter 4 slow.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
is it me or does the jumping looking exageratted.. reminds me of mk armageddon ..

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Ed has answered all my questions with these interviews.

I can already picture his future interviews:

Gaming reporting site (Grs): Describe "Injustice: Gods Among Us" in 3 words..
Ed Boon (EB): Over.The.Top.

Grs: What will the final roster look like?
EB: Over the top.

Grs: What are the game mechanics going to be like?

Grs: What do you expect the game's success to be in terms of sales worldwide?

Grs: What do you think the reception from the competitive fighting game community is going to be?

Grs: Any closing words?
EB: Over... The... Top!!!

shig

kool guy
-due to technical difficulties, Ed Boon's 5 minute interview has to be reduced to 5 seconds. we are very sorry for this inconvenience

*ed boon grabs the mic*

- outrageous blockbuster mortal kombat over the top interactive stages DC action competitive

*nothing of value is lost; this becomes the norm for all future NRS interviews*

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
ed boon does love saying crazy over the top blockbuster super hero fighting game etc. lol

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
I'm diggin it...It's odd how some of you are already hating on the cut scenes like Superman knocking you into space...they probably last as long as x-rays and fatalities. No ones complaining about those. nb4 "it's environmental based." He just said it will be the equivalent of those things in the DC universe. Give it time.