What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

trufenix

bye felicia
Yes I forgot everyone on PC needs to behave like Jesus and turn the other cheek when NRS and WB decided to simply forget that MKX on PC ever happened.
People should never complain about anything, we wouldn't want some fat ass CEO from WB or Ed boon feeling a tad bit ashamed about the mess they made.
There is a thick black line between behaving like Jesus and the way gamers (in general) treat developers, much less the way PC gamers in particular respond when they are genuinely wronged. Even this post, which characterizes WBs ceo as a fat ass and once again blames Ed Boon for a mess he had nothing to do with but has ultimately become the Pariah for is a fine example of how NOT to treat the situtation. You think the CEO of WB would read your post and tell his secretary this guy needs a hug and a gift basket or say he's another angry teenager who isn't worth his time?

I don't think anyone deserves to be mistreated, but the way you (and i mean you specifically) have thrown Ed Boon and his team on the rack for your percieved mistreatments does not warrant a polite and forthcoming response. It deserves a response, yes, and thankfully you are finally getting one but there is no one on Earth who would like to be called (insert popular internet insult) for doing their job today and then return tomorrow with a smile and say please sir may I have another. WB, NRS, and even Ed Boon may serve you, but you do not own them. They are entitled to think you are an asshole the same as you think they are.

In short; Do unto others, etc.

There is a thick black line between behaving like Jesus and the way gamers (in general) treat developers, much less the way PC gamers in particular respond when they are genuinely wronged. Even this post, which characterizes WBs ceo as a fat ass and once again blames Ed Boon for a mess he had nothing to do with but has ultimately become the Pariah for is a fine example of how NOT to treat the situtation. You think the CEO of WB would read your post and tell his secretary this guy needs a hug and a gift basket or say he's another angry teenager who isn't worth his time?

I don't think anyone deserves to be mistreated, but the way you (and i mean you specifically) have thrown Ed Boon and his team on the rack for your percieved mistreatments does not warrant a polite and forthcoming response. It deserves a response, yes, and thankfully you are finally getting one but there is no one on Earth who would like to be called (insert popular internet insult) for doing their job today and then return tomorrow with a smile and say please sir may I have another. WB, NRS, and even Ed Boon may serve you, but you do not own them. They are entitled to think you are an asshole the same as you think they are.

And I liked this not in the singling out of RvB, but the general sentiment, which is 100% true. This post applies to almost the entirety of the Steam Board for this game and much of the game's PC community as a whole.

AloneUA

getting over there
Well, some sirs here think PC community overreacted when WB and NRS just forgot about 500,000 people and silently send us to have fun with ourselves. I just wanna say that all this mess had place because of zero communication and response from WB and NRS. They pretended that PC community doesn't exist at all, so how should PC gamers react? The deeper was devs silence the more hate and "reaction" they were getting. And that's it.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
the way you treat your customer/client, it's proportional the way they react to .... it's pretty obvious that PC customers were treated unfair regarding MKX game, and so, WB/NRS must deal with

I think NRS should , in future developments planning for fighting games :

- Play clean with PC community; if they cannot afford to make a decent PC game, so, just don't announce one, in the first place
- If PC version is on the plans, ok; pick up a choosen competent and good developer team and put effort to make a good version/final product; this way , none reputation is affected at all
- or, just wait for console versions to come out first, and take decision to make a PC version maybe one year forward, after all patches have been released, and all bug fix has been done regarding the game

Last edited:
I can't wait for this !

Unfortunately I'm going away this weekend, but should still have tomorrow to give it a go. Really hope the new netcode holds up for me living in a country such as South Africa to play with EU people without any major issues.

*Holds thumbs*

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail

I don't care how WB and NRS CEO's think about me personally, I DO CARE about the way they treat me as a consumer, those things are not the same thing.

The PC community deserved an official statement from WB and NRS to clarify the situation for the sake of transparency. There was no such statement issued.

For your information I WILL THROW Ed Boon and Randy Pitchford and Peter Molyneux and many more devs under the bus as long as they continue to lie about their product.
I've said this a million times now, NRS is WB so every time WB fucks up an NRS product they have their share of blame regardless how small it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.