What's new

Future of MKX on PC; MKXL Enhanced Online PC BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScreamQueen

Rockin' Sindel since '95
Very disappointed, but not surprised, it's been sub-par service since day one.

The only thing that's gotten to me, for the life of this game, from DLC to Kasts to reveals to patches or whatever, is the constant baiting without completing. Sitting through Kasts with rumoured reveals to be told "Oh by the way, no news" The ignoring of questions, or fans requests, and the various evasive answers. The lack of disclaimers, like letting people know the beta wouldn't be on PC, or that some skins wouldn't actually be included in the Kombat Pass purchase etc. This is on top of the disastrous PC launch, the lost save files etc

I'm not really angry or anything, just proper disappointed in the way the guys have handled the PR with this iteration, they've done a good job of leaving some fans feeling like they really don't matter, and that WB is absolutely calling all the shots, from a marketing, tech and even a creative standpoint.

I still love the franchise, and thought X was a pretty good game. It's frustrating.

I'd just like to try and urge everyone to unify, so we can prevent this from happening again. You should all post negative reviews on Steam, explaining how and why we should never buy any NRS game on PC ever again.

I just finished my own review, and I will be very vocal and inform everyone (repeatedly) of how they should avoid NRS games at all costs on PC. I think in the least we should make sure that PC is a dead platform for them when they completely abandon it in that way (and without the 'vindictive'-element, just to protect our other fellow PC gamers from the same frustration.)

Money-grubbers, that's the perfect word. It's not even been a year and they can't bother fixing what they released broken in the first place.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat Pack 2 will available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only.
ok, why is it only koming out on those platforms? Is there any reason why it isn't being released on PC? What, it's too hard to port over to PC? You gotta be kidding me man.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i dontn play on pc but i would be extremely pissed at this . i mean its not even like you guys can return that shit to gamestop or anything.. you guys get like 75 percent of a full game and then now, what about future patches / balancing? pretty much a shit deal really.

this is why all that secret/troll shit is super frustrating. they had all this time with people asking questions and being concerned and then only to have no answers and then it comes to this. i mean how do you guys explain such a move @tylerlansdown ? would it not have been fair or in good business to at least give pc CUSTOMERS a heads up before when they were asking non stop when kp2 trailer dropped. seems kinda harsh for a company that says they want to make a game for everybody .

like i said - i dont play on pc but even i feel for you guys .. pretty much sucks you guys get broadsided in such a way..

nrs drops a super huge trailer about all this exciting content--- slap in the face that pc users cant exnjoy when so many had faith that nrs/wb really had them in mind.

hopefully they give a legit explaination

edited for terrible typo errors -

Last edited:

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
Well, at least now we know. Guess I'll bee seeing you guys again in a few years when the next game potentially comes to PC. Have absolutely 0 intention of getting a console. Until then, hopefully I see you guys on the games that do support PC in the future, later. RIP MKX

If anyone plans on playing SF5, KI or GG feel free to add me on Steam.

You would do better to tell them to avoid Warner Bros games. Since it's most likely WBs decision.
No, I will tell them to avoid both. I honestly don't care which one of them actually makes the call, they're both entirely responsible. If NRS weren't happy being corporate lapdogs, they would've been their own, independent company. Not just that, but the way they've handled almost everything from the start, in terms of PR, weird-ass silence on things, and all kinds of shit.

NRS is a shady company partnered with a greedy/money-grubbing corporation, where they both share responsibility.

EDIT: You should all bombard Steam and request refunds, as it's not even been a year and PC users can't play MKX anymore if they want to remain competitive (i.e. someone was a tournament player.)

I expect to be play parallel to console users, and also get game support. I will be spamming for refunds.

NSR

Also known as Futuretime23
Watch, official press release from WB is going to be like "Please know our teams worked diligently to meet the DLC quality standards set by the current-gen versions of the game. We were not able to get the PC DLC to the quality expected of a cashgrab DLC and are very sorry for not being able to deliver the product as originally planned."
Screw this man.

Lo0py

Noob
Mortal Kombat XL and Kombat Pack 2 will available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One only.
Why you guys just dropping PC wtf?
i dontn play on pc but i would pe extremely pissed at this . i mean its not even like you guys can return that shit to gamestop or anything.. you guys get like 75 percent of a full game and thennow what about future patches / balancing? pretty much a shit desl really. this is why all that secret shit is super frustrating. they had all this time with people asking questions and being concerned and then only to have no answers and then it comes to this. i mea hw do you guys explain such a mover @tylerlansdown ? whould it not have been fair or in good business to at least give pc CUSTOMERS a heads up before when they were asking non stop when kp2 trailer dropped. seems ki da harsh to a company that says they want to make a game for everybody .

like i said - i dont play on pc but even i feel for you guys .. pretty much sucks you guys get broadsided in such a way..
nrs drops a super huge trailer about all this exciting content--- slap in the face that pc users cant exnjoy when so many had faith that nrs/wb really had them in mind.

hopefully they give a lrgit explaination
Damn straight, i paid 71 fuckin euro for this, and for what..

Status
Not open for further replies.