What's new

Funny pyramid combos :)

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
Hey guys, I was playing yesterday in the R&D department again. I was doing his knee combo, then an EX GS >> EX uS, cGS, mGS, fGS just to see how maximize damage with fireballs etc...

anyways, I tried to do this online last night and something funny happened :) my first EX GS missed, and rain did that little upwards kick attack and hit the lowest fireball at the very top of the screen. He bounced upwards like falling up an escalator hitting all fireballs haha... must have been like 4 or 5 stories up there, and as a reflex while I was laughing I did a cGS, mGS, fGSm, EX fGS when he passed over me in the other direction... at the top of it, i couldn't see myself at all, and barely see rain. Didn't even know the arena went that high :)

Anyone else got any cool combos that go from each side of the screen to the other?

The only other one I got is:
F4,3,4 fGS, EX fGS, jump forward, mGS, fGS, EX fGS -> finish however you want here :)
Never made him change direction more than that but i'm trying lol

Heres some funny recording messing with fireballs up high trying to recreate it

Haha this sounds hilarious, I would love to see it recreated. Funny shit happens online though, I remember once as Kabal I EX nomad dashed across the entire screen against a subzero, at the very instant I started my dash, he lets out an EX Ice clone. It was so laggy that the ice clone froze me, but the game didn't know I was frozen, so my Kabal was in a mid-run pose as he was sliding across the screen as if he were still running. Funny shit.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
I remember once in a room I saw a Mileena and Sheeva teleport at the same time, and thought it was amazing how it looked like they both were fighting in the sky.

Mileena capitalized on that, the whore...

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Haha this sounds hilarious, I would love to see it recreated. Funny shit happens online though, I remember once as Kabal I EX nomad dashed across the entire screen against a subzero, at the very instant I started my dash, he lets out an EX Ice clone. It was so laggy that the ice clone froze me, but the game didn't know I was frozen, so my Kabal was in a mid-run pose as he was sliding across the screen as if he were still running. Funny shit.
the other day i was raiden and at the end of the first round i threw a fireball at the same time kitana threw her xray which hit,raiden played out the rest of the match without his hat on! was the funniest shit ive ever seen,i wonder if it lowers his hitbox? raiden top 5? lol.

kanaida

Kanaida (MK9 Dashboard for android)
lol... if kitana does an x-ray at the end of a match and a projectile hits her at about or right before her fan hits the opponent, weird stuff happens like the opponent having a spinning fan on his face for a good while.

Haha... man i've been beating the crap out of sheeva online :) nothing like a freebie 47% 1 bar combo for those annoying stompers lol