What's new

funnest i2 matchups?

D

Deleted member 58466

Probably Atros mirrors, as an Atros main you never really feel how fucking annoying nado can be and how sudden it can be until you play the mirror. Fun stuff!

Espio

Kokomo
Beetle versus Brainiac is hilariously fun with all the mobility.

Beetle and Cheetah for similar reasons.

Starfire/Cyborg versus Beetle too because of how much trolling Beetle does in both of these match ups.

Atom versus Darkseid is great because they both stop each other from playing their games so it's just this goofy mess.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Bane mirrors

It's like playing MKX Kustom Kombat with the Armored modifier.
Bane mirrors are actually the only mirror I enjoy besides Manta mirrors but its for way more than that.

If you bait 1 armor move the punishment is so retarded because it could potentially be a venom boosted punish against a debuff bane that his armored specials are even more risky. Top that with the fact that banes plus frames are actually plus against himself and he has the jailing aspect from d1 on hit so the match up is extremely based on footsies and nuetral if either player is patient enough to bait 1 reversal. I usually use mb f3/b3 in this mirror more than traited armor unless Im in level 3 but i also never do that unless they are in debuff themselves