What's new

Guide Fully Searchable & Sortable Perks List for MKXL Kombat Kards

Herrm

My blade thanks you.
Hey Everyone,

Have you ever wished that you could easily know what combination of kombat kard background+border+icon yields the best XP, FXP, etc...? Being able to quickly find this information would be tremendously helpful in order to use the right kombat card items when changing factions and you want to grind levels and get the most possible FXP or when just trying to get more player XP, right? Well now you can...

I reached out to Murdoink (http://mkw.mortalkombatonline.com/mkx/ and @MKWearhouse on Twitter) to ask him if he might be able to datamine the kombat kard perks and publish it and he was able to do just that, giving us a fully sortable and searchable perks list (WIP) for kombat kards!

Using this list that you can easily copy/paste it into Excel for quick sorting, when you want to grind out some player XP, in a few seconds you'll know that the best combination of kombat kard items to use is the Faction War Week 14 Winner border, the Faction War Week 14 Winner icon and the For the Shaolin background (one of many different backgrounds that give 200 XP), which will give you 1500 XP per match win and 200 XP per brutality, totaling 1700 bonus XP per match you win with a brutality.

I know that most of us care more about how our kombt kard looks (myself included), but sometimes you may just want to grind out some XP, koins, etc and this is a nice and easy way to figure out what the best kard perks are for doing that since NRS didn't give us any way to sort all of those kombat kard items, which to me, seems like a huge oversight and is just plain lazy.

I hope you all find this info helpful, enjoy!

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
Hey what icon is that that just gives you no icon please? I know it's there just don't know what it's called so dunno how to unlock it

So how do you unlock that trollface emoticon? All the others are gotten through krypt/holidays/respect, but I can't figure out how to unlock this one trollface thingy and it's driving me nuts.

Israfel

Designer for BxA
Hey what icon is that that just gives you no icon please? I know it's there just don't know what it's called so dunno how to unlock it
not sure if this was answered for you but you get the "blank" icon whenever you complete all of the quick time events without messing up a button input in story mode.

Ubicube

Kompletionist bastard
So how do you unlock that trollface emoticon? All the others are gotten through krypt/holidays/respect, but I can't figure out how to unlock this one trollface thingy and it's driving me nuts.
Hey,smellyloser...have you figured out how to unlock that emoji? I am searching for a year now :)) the completionist in me is also driven nuts :)
Please advise :)

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
This is a great idea. Awesome stuff!!!

I very much care for xp and my kano borders.

Thanks.