What's new

Guide - Sorcerer Full Sorcerer Guide by PND Ketchup

A little bit harder to connect but this is max damage reset using Final Hex midscreen. 3 bars 77% safe.

You can end this reset into another safe 50/50 at the end.

How do i defend myself against this character if i dont have a fast, double hitting move? I feel like if i get cornered with portal up, i have really no options except to stand there and try to block mixups. I try to counter and obvs cant because of the portal armor

Pyro

Noob
How do i defend myself against this character if i dont have a fast, double hitting move? I feel like if i get cornered with portal up, i have really no options except to stand there and try to block mixups. I try to counter and obvs cant because of the portal armor
Try poking him and then immediately follow up with an armored move. Ofcourse it depends if your character has a fast/slow armored move in some situations. Other than that i don't have any tips.

AeWhole

Noob
Just a FYI:

Almost everything in this guide is outdated and most of it no longer works due to patches.
Better get some kontent for him then... JK you have Sektor now. I'll attempt to record some crappy content this weekend for all the variations. At least the forum won't look like Quan is completely dead.

Edit: Fixed some spelling