What's new

Tech - Brood Mother Full Screen Bug Blast Conversions (Practical?)

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Any situations this would ever actually happen? Can't really confirm just have to commit to the run and hope that they get hit by it I guess, trying to think of some punishes/situations where this would be useful, any ideas guys?

55% tho.... mmm

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Lab lab lab lab lab mmm mmm mmm
Between you and me, I think we have constant 24 hour Brood Mother research going, lol. I got a lab assignment for you that I failed.

Objective: Find a way to combo off of MB grab and Krawler. I couldn't find a way because you can't delay krawler and it moves too fast.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Between you and me, I think we have constant 24 hour Brood Mother research going, lol. I got a lab assignment for you that I failed.

Objective: Find a way to combo off of MB grab and Krawler. I couldn't find a way because you can't delay krawler and it moves too fast.
That's sooo dirty to even have that idea LOL , ill try some stuff soon but i highly doubt i will find anything, Krawler is too damn fast

brb in a few hours with updates

omooba

fear the moobs
that is disgusting. i'm starting to think woundcowboy may have been right about boneshaper being low mid cus of all the stuff that punishes hellsparks for full combo

Second Saint

Just tested this, you can't bug blast on reaction to whiff hellsparks to punish it sadly :(
Eh, it's still got sone use. Maybe not on reaction, but I know I've shot through hellsparks loads of time with a little prediction. There's plenty of time to see that it will hit, so you it can still be done. It just means you're that much more godlike.

Seriously, go back and watch your match against that Necromancer in the esl cup, knowing what you know now.

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
How hard is this conversion, because it's 10,000% useful. Basically you can throw a bug blast and sprint in. If bug blast hits then great: full combo. If it doesn't then you can react to that situation and either back off on sprint or just pressure. Takes good reactions and better judgment on our part, but definitely very useful.

Second Saint

How hard is this conversion, because it's 10,000% useful. Basically you can throw a bug blast and sprint in. If bug blast hits then great: full combo. If it doesn't then you can react to that situation and either back off on sprint or just pressure. Takes good reactions and better judgment on our part, but definitely very useful.
Really, not hard at all. You just have to buffer run and commit. More useful against characters with no projectile of course.

Wazminator

twitch.tv/Wazminator
Yeah conversion is pretty easy, I hit it twice the next day I saw this lol