What's new

Guide - Cryomancer Full List of Cryomancer Tick Throws

Lokheit

Noob
Just came back from a quick lab session, here is the official list of strings that can tick throw for Cryo now:

D1
D3
D4
S1
F12
S2
B3
F33
F42

(Jumping Attacks depending on delay too)

On hit only the launching cancelable ones can connect (24, 123 both in the corner or in some specific gravity heavy juggles), but there aren't grounded strings that can connect on hit (like Erron's B12).

Toying right now with after hammer oki game, JIP following by jab into poke, inserting the throw at any point. Looks promising.

Last edited:

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Jesus... What's the startup? Does EX have armor? Can you tell me how much this BNB does: command grab, ex hammer, run under b2, s1, b12 command grab, db2.

It's awkward but I'm pretty sure that's the optimal now.

Rabbit

thugs bunny
him being able to tick off both his low strings is retarded.

good thing it does almost no damage and leaves both players at neutral.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
dude with the adv off hammer and the fact in basically grants you a jump in which you can do for free because there are no armoured launchers anymore so the risk/reward isn't too bad, Cryo can basically loop you. Jip tick hammer, rinse and repeat.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
dude with the adv off hammer and the fact in basically grants you a jump in which you can do for free because there are no armoured launchers anymore so the risk/reward isn't too bad, Cryo can basically loop you. Jip tick hammer, rinse and repeat.
Grab is duckable. I'm pretty sure we can learn how to fuzzy it.