What's new

Match Footage - Cyber Sub-Zero Full ESL Play List for Week 5

REO

Undead
I apologize for the audio as I completely forgot to turn it off while I was recording my ESL matches. I actually didn't do too bad this week compared to the other times I play where I usually lose first or second round. I got all the way up to round five which was just ONE round away from top eight. Anyway, here are my ESL matches for week 5 of ESL:

Round 1:

Round 2:

Round 3:

Round 4:

Round 5:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Man I remember watching this on stream. Good stuff, the match against SlayAtHomeDad was really good :)

Reactions: REO

WakeUp DP

GT MK OshTekk.
Only Reo would make a thread that could potentially get a char nerfed and after it does get nerfed goes ahead and main such char lol.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So cool that you're making it work with CSZ. Iv seen some of the first to tens on YouTube also and I don't really know anyone else beating good players with this character.

SlayAtHomeDad blocking CSZ Htb setup, online, and without doing the delayed wake up tech... Nice
I thought delayed wakeup made it harder to block the lowverhead (since the string comes out faster when not blocked, OH hits closer to bomb det)?

What's this tech?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
I thought delayed wakeup made it harder to block the lowverhead (since the string comes out faster when not blocked, OH hits closer to bomb det)?

What's this tech?
Brady found it. The block stun is variable and for some reason delayed wake up creates a larger gap between the attacks.

Has something to do with the hitstop of a single blocked attack I guess.

Invincible Salads

Seeker of knowledge
esl takes place on the weekends usually? cuz i've been contemplating doing them but i'd hate to commit and then have something come up :/

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I was watching this live and felt so bad

I honestly would of blew up with more hype if you beat Wound to make top 8 then the moment I made top 8

Just go to Mileena dude, you said you want to play her and I think she suits your style a lot