What's new

Fujin, Sheeva and RoboCop now purchasable seperately in EU

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So that's 5 Canadian messes, around 3.5. USD? That's pretty good. Unless they bump up the prices.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
Yeah....there's absolute no chance these characters are released for $3.50. If I had to guess, I'd say they are $7.99 each.
Imagine they actually are. That means the worth of the THREE HOUR story DLC is about $30.
In reality though, I'm guessing the prices are discounted for Turkey, probably because purchasing power isn't quite the same as the US.

DeftMonk

Noob
Imagine they actually are. That means the worth of the THREE HOUR story DLC is about $30.
In reality though, I'm guessing the prices are discounted for Turkey, probably because purchasing power isn't quite the same as the US.
If they release these characters separate for tree fitty I will be irate. Nrs did u really think the story mode was worth 30 bucks??

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Good, I don't care for playing story mode since its on youtube, only want Fujin anyways.
Same, but with Sheeva.

Could not be happier I didn't pre-order Aftermath, and thankful it came with three average at best characters instead of ones so powerful that you HAD to buy and play to keep pace with the meta.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
I was hoping the Eternal Klash skin pack would be purchasable as well but it isn't. Disappointing.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I was hoping the Eternal Klash skin pack would be purchasable as well but it isn't. Disappointing.
O_O wow. So they finally, FINALLY make the Shredder Sub-Zero skin, one of the most requested costumes of all for years now...and you have to pay full price to get it. Hard pass.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
They really should have intimidated that this would be optional. My understanding from the marketing was that the aftermath characters would not be available post release individually. Now they never confirmed that but they never denied it either. So I get it dope that people get to save money but it's a true slap in the face to early adopters again not to mention how shitty is that saying something will not be available then stealth releasing under the cloud of darkness really bad faith marketing .