What's new

Fujin incoming?

sorry but that character art looks crappy asfok.. Fujin is one of my favorite characters and if he ends up looking like that im off.. NRS has that corny touch.. fingers crossed

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Let me guess, short apache hair is his main design and there is no long haired cool version of him..

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I like one of his concept art, the one on the top row all the way to the right, looks like his Armageddon look. He has to have his Mythologies skin and MK 4. I mean we all know he's only been in 2 freaking games gameplay wise lol so he HAS to have both of those looks plus some newer ones. His MK X look as well wasn't bad. Been wanting the Wind God since MK 11...if he's broke tier, watch all the tryhard shills in KL use him. But yeah, please NRS don't mess this up.

Must have

Last edited:

Nephrite

#Fujin4MK12BaseRoster
I like his MKX look the best actually, so smexy <3

MKA look is a must though, dat hair <3

Flying knee special from MK4 is a must gameplay-wise!

[QUOTE="MKF30, post: 2628318, member: 123

Must have

[/QUOTE]

This look is simple but very neat. I think the color matches very good too. It‘s old school, but works well. Fujin stands out as its own character. I expect this costume to be custom at least. Fan service is expected.. i also hope that they don’t humanize him too much..

As NRS loves to give the combatants weapons, what kind of weapon do you think fits Fujin best? I think a staff. but I don’t think he really needs it