What's new

Fujin Discussion Thread

Wavy

Block Spammer
I feel so dumb to no succeed connecting after db2 amp in Fujin v3 : / I'm always too early or too late. I like that variation but definitely has to practice more... Some tips ? A specific number of dash after the tornado ?
Mid screen is 2 dashes if ur not going for the f31 KB. In the corner I do walk back a little bit and then a jump in 1 to get my timing. But I'm sure there might be a better way to get the timing. I was even timing tbags to give myself a visual cue earlier. lol.

I feel so dumb to no succeed connecting after db2 amp in Fujin v3 : / I'm always too early or too late. I like that variation but definitely has to practice more... Some tips ? A specific number of dash after the tornado ?
2 quick dashes then j2

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Wwooww, crossbow shot for the +8 restand whiffs on females and gets you punished in tje corner. FML

V2 is tje best until this gets fixed

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
Raiden:
  • Head looks like Buzz Lightyear
  • Uses a stick to poke people
  • Already went through an emo phase twice now
  • Keeps trying to kill Liu Kang for some reason
  • Got so lame he doesn't yell during superman move anymore
Fujin:
  • Has a long ass ponytail and owns it
  • Uses a sword AND crossbow, both better than a stick
  • Hasn't gone through an emo phase, is a chill guy
  • Isn't trying to kill Liu Kang
  • Has only gotten cooler, now with 100% more awesome tattoos
Now tell me why some people didn't want Fujin, again?
Homie. People have been screaming for Fujin since MK9.

Wwooww, crossbow shot for the +8 restand whiffs on females and gets you punished in tje corner. FML

V2 is tje best until this gets fixed
It will hit if it restands them far away from fujin. If it is the close restand it will miss everytime. I tried it with v2 by doing 4,2, tornado, dash 4,2, crossbow and it hit everytime

So I played some v3 games I like it alot, however the wind push not doing any damage on hit sucks should be changed to no chip damage on block or at least reflect projectiles

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
How do you combo the db2? I wish there was an active frame viewer in this game so I can see when I can dash
After a normal string, do DB2 slightly backwards then all the way forwards. After you land, you can microdash into another normal string into a special.

gamesun

Noob
This probably very basic and has been done (forgive if it’s a repost), but with Cyclone you can j4 AS enhanced j2 WK for 270.90 damage.

I think they should have just made the cyclone a regular launcher without you steering it. Sometimes the opponent lands behind you, sometimes you hit them but then move backwards too early and miss the amplified hit. I think it should have been like sindel's hair flip.

I thought I read a comment somewhere about v3 bf1 amp sometimes missing and I just learned why this happens;
Both the regular push and amp push can be aimed independently. So for example you can do close push but far amp etc.

The move list doesn't mention this, btw, so this has to be why amps are missing for people.