What's new

FUJIN COMBOS & SETUPS (Competitive Modes)

No matter the character, combo’s all look the same and become repetitive on the long run. Amplify specials to extend combo’s is hella boring and braindead creativity-wise

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
No matter the character, combo’s all look the same and become repetitive on the long run. Amplify specials to extend combo’s is hella boring and braindead creativity-wise
Bruuuah...check his MKX combos compilations. You will be searching for your dropped jaw with support of your mama, for entire week, and you still wont find it!

The man, juices out, whatever the mechanics allows him.

Bruuuah...check his MKX combos compilations. You will be searching for your dropped jaw with support of your mama, for entire week, and you still wont find it!

The man, juices out, whatever the mechanics allows him.
That game was beast compared to MK11 combo wise. you had a lot more options to combo in that game. cant compare bruh

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
That game was beast compared to MK11 combo wise. you had a lot more options to combo in that game. cant compare bruh
Thats right. Its not McFly issue, its the game limitation. He just brings you, the best he can, out of what they throw out on to his hands. I wouldnt say its "brain dead-wise" anything that he does.

And on the record, I did not compare both games, I am just highlighting Mac's Art, that he does.

Players like him, DoctrainDark, with his Kabal madness, since MK9, Tony-T and his Cyrax/Raiden combos...the list is longer, but those guys, always stood out, in terms of creativity, when it comes done to maximizing combo potential.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Can anyone give me some tips on how to Sky Wakka to come out with B11212. I honestly can't find where you're supposed to input Sky Wakka in the string