What's new

Ft10 Decay vs Billy Dha Kid (Grundy) sick set!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
"fucking, fuck fuck, shit" I always imagined this is what people playing Grundy are saying.

Also that gif is godlike but inacurrate, Grundy's B1 does not give a knock down :D

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

Yes they are.
To an extent, I agree. He has no real easy way to get in and if he HAD to commit to Walking Corpse, something which can be avoided rather easily, he would probably be a lot worse than he is.

But it just pisses me off that he can Walking Corpse, suck up 1-2 hits, cancel and then Walking Corpse again.

Decay

King of the Bill
All da grundys gon be like oh he needs It but I agree the cancellations arent needed
Yes they are.
I just wish the cancel had a cool down or a recovery period where he can't immediately go into another wc. That way if you read that he will cancel, you can actually get some damage in without him being armored up 24/7. I had some good reads where I went for command grab to grab him right when the cancel happens and he goes into another wc instantaneously and my command grab gets absorbed

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
[quoteDecay, post: 1545923, member: 29511"]I just wish the cancel had a cool down or a recovery period where he can't immediately go into another wc. That way if you read that he will cancel, you can actually get some damage in without him being armored up 24/7. I had some good reads where I went for command grab to grab him right when the cancel happens and he goes into another wc instantaneously and my command grab gets absorbed[/quote]
That sounfs fair

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
I just wish the cancel had a cool down or a recovery period where he can't immediately go into another wc. That way if you read that he will cancel, you can actually get some damage in without him being armored up 24/7. I had some good reads where I went for command grab to grab him right when the cancel happens and he goes into another wc instantaneously and my command grab gets absorbed
I don't mean to be "that guy" but b3 blows through all of his walking corpse shenanigans right?

Decay

King of the Bill
I don't mean to be "that guy" but b3 blows through all of his walking corpse shenanigans right?
Nah it doesn't lol. Only if he tries to grab or do a slow string but lots of times Billy cancels again and goes through the back 3

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Nah it doesn't lol. Only if he tries to grab or do a slow string but lots of times Billy cancels again and goes through the back 3
Huh. You sure? Because I typically b3 on reaction to WC. You can literally sit there and wait to make sure he's following through without canceling and then b3 right through it. It works the same as Bane's command grab (way harder to react to). But I do it all the time. However, I'm not downplaying WCC. Sometimes I go for the read and get blown up when he cancels into something else. But sometimes to be safe I'll just got for mb b3 just incase he does WCC into 2~whatever, d2~whatever, f1, even 112 as long as you get the mb b3 out early enough to hit him before the second 1 hits.

Decay

King of the Bill
Huh. You sure? Because I typically b3 on reaction to WC. You can literally sit there and wait to make sure he's following through without canceling and then b3 right through it. It works the same as Bane's command grab (way harder to react to). But I do it all the time. However, I'm not downplaying WCC. Sometimes I go for the read and get blown up when he cancels into something else. But sometimes to be safe I'll just got for mb b3 just incase he does WCC into 2~whatever, d2~whatever, f1, even 112 as long as you get the mb b3 out early enough to hit him before the second 1 hits.
I'm 100% sure mbb3 works only as a read. Play Billy, he knows how to deal with it. He does down 2 into wc to bait it. It's just a random guess if he actually does something than can be absorbed by mbb3 and punished. Banes tick throw recovers before the b3 comes out. No offense but I don't know what Grundy players you are playing who do the same tick throws over and over again instead of baiting out the back 3