What's new

Match Footage - Goro ft10: Decay (KW, Tigrar) vs Mr.Aquaman (Bloodgod, Sungod) long set clipped from stream

Decay

King of the Bill
Fun set with hilarious commentary. Believe it or not, the first time me and Aquaman played each other in MKX was just a couple weeks ago at Summer Jam in a hotel set up. Even though we've played tons of Injustice together, we just never got around to playing each other until recently. In the hotel, he played War God but wasn't happy with the way the matchup played, so he wanted to play more games with these other variations to see how they fare instead.
I ended up switching to Tigrar to explore the matchups a little with that variation as well.
Mr. Aquaman is a hit conversion legend, and always fun to watch (and listen to)

Enjoy.

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
Great matches! I'm just wondering why mr aquaman dosent use more armored lv.3 chokes? I personally don't understand powering up the choke and using it to build meter instead of using the choke more often.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Great matches! I'm just wondering why mr aquaman dosent use more armored lv.3 chokes? I personally don't understand powering up the choke and using it to build meter instead of using the choke more often.
Maybe he traded the level three command grab for more meter so that he'd have more oppertunities to use the EX Grab as an armoured reversal. I also thought he was using the cache out thing to make some strings safer or something but I don't play Kotal so that's my guess as an outsider lol.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Maybe he traded the level three command grab for more meter so that he'd have more oppertunities to use the EX Grab as an armoured reversal. I also thought he was using the cache out thing to make some strings safer or something but I don't play Kotal so that's my guess as an outsider lol.
The bar cache out on 114 is plus i believe, I can't remember been awhile since i've dusted off Sun God

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Gotta re-watch this later to hear what he says. lol

Can't do the sound in max, because I'm waiting to soundproof the wall.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Will watch soon, but man I tried playing tigrar and kuatan again the other night... just feels so janky! Reaffirmed Dragon Fangs as my go to unless some balancing happens hahaha. Also been considering picking up a goro gains shirt, you still selling them man/would you know how much for a shirt + shipping to Australia???

Decay

King of the Bill
Will watch soon, but man I tried playing tigrar and kuatan again the other night... just feels so janky! Reaffirmed Dragon Fangs as my go to unless some balancing happens hahaha. Also been considering picking up a goro gains shirt, you still selling them man/would you know how much for a shirt + shipping to Australia???
Hey man, yeah Dragon Fangs is great but I love the gimmicks of the other 2. The shirts should be available on redbubble, I'll link it here. I have no idea about the shipping but I'm sure it'll say it at the checkout

http://www.redbubble.com/people/decayingart/works/17707572-mortal-kombat-decays-gorogains?p=t-shirt

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
@Mr Aquaman stop using trash god.

errrr, I mean... Sun God.
Hey! Watch your tone! Trash cannot exist in the presence of the sun! For it burns away! Heed this mortal! The day of reckoning will come and ALL will see that they must KNEEL! ON YOUR KNEES MORTAL!!!!...*ahem* sorry, writer in me came out there...um, synapses of that ^^^ is Sun God is cool, we'll get buffed...on your knees :p

Yo @Decay

For EX Telestomp, try inputting D,R1,U. You can actually do it fairly slowly, with slight pauses in between each button. Then when you're comfortable with the input you can speed it up.

Hype ass set, btw. Always fun to see how terrified people get when they know they gotta' respect your buttons.