What's new

Match Footage - Goro ft10: Decay (KW, Tigrar) vs Mr.Aquaman (Bloodgod, Sungod) long set clipped from stream

Decay

King of the Bill
Yo @Decay

For EX Telestomp, try inputting D,R1,U. You can actually do it fairly slowly, with slight pauses in between each button. Then when you're comfortable with the input you can speed it up.

Hype ass set, btw. Always fun to see how terrified people get when they know they gotta' respect your buttons.
Alright I'll try that specific button input. It's weird because in neutral, combo, or block string, it comes out no problem. It's just that waking up with it is super hard for me

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Yo, @Mr Aquaman

You missed a brutality there as a Sun God. When you grab your opponent and throw him to the ground, and then you pick him up and burn him. To be picked up and get burned is Sun God's Brutality. I know it very well, because of my mate's main as Sun God Kotal Khan. :)

BTW, nice anti-air against his telestomping. xD

Skedar70

Noob
Yo, @Mr Aquaman

You missed a brutality there as a Sun God. When you grab your opponent and throw him to the ground, and then you pick him up and burn him. To be picked up and get burned is Sun God's Brutality. I know it very well, because of my mate's main as Sun God Kotal Khan. :)

BTW, nice anti-air against his telestomping. xD
Aquaman knows, he probably didn't do it because you have to be at level three in order to be able to do the whole grab into brutal at the end. I think Aquaman prefers not to brutal people since I have seen him apologize when he accidentally does.

Aquaman is the only Sun God player I have seen that cashes out on the sun levels in order to gain meter. Maybe this is a viable strategy that is overlooked

Tanno

Aquaman knows, he probably didn't do it because you have to be at level three in order to be able to do the whole grab into brutal at the end. I think Aquaman prefers not to brutal people since I have seen him apologize when he accidentally does.

Aquaman is the only Sun God player I have seen that cashes out on the sun levels in order to gain meter. Maybe this is a viable strategy that is overlooked
If so, then I'm surprised. He didn't want to do it, yet Decay bruted him with telestomp.

It would be funny to do the brutality, and then say a sorry to his opponent.

Decay

King of the Bill
If so, then I'm surprised. He didn't want to do it, yet Decay bruted him with telestomp.

It would be funny to do the brutality, and then say a sorry to his opponent.
telestomp brutals no matter what and I typically use it as a way to win a match, but there are some occasions where I swag at the end in the corner and use it specifically for fun

Tanno

telestomp brutals no matter what and I typically use it as a way to win a match, but there are some occasions where I swag at the end in the corner and use it specifically for fun
True. However, I was surprised that the telestomp MISSED once, even if Kotal DIDN'T move an inch from his place. I thought: "Paulo?"

Decay

King of the Bill
True. However, I was surprised that the telestomp MISSED once, even if Kotal DIDN'T move an inch from his place. I thought: "Paulo?"
I placed it wrong, since you can control where the stomp lands, I probably thought he was going to backdash or something