What's new

FrozenWorm's MKAdvance Kombo Video

Kaiba

Noob
The Shang and Kung Lao ones are pretty good. How much damage does the ground erupt do? Has to be 33+%??
Can't wait to see the whole video.

My PC is broken yet again... the video is almost finished... but I guess everyone would have to wait (including myself).

One thing I can promise: If you get shock by the trailer, the final video is like 4 times shocking...!!! but you'll have to wait...

As a side note, most of juggles from the trailer have been improved, even infinites to look more impresive and less repetitives... and because I wanted to capture everything with better graphics than the trailer... the best graphics I could get... it looks almost like UMK3 in arcades... XD... well almost... remember it's GBA ok?

Help needed

Ok, I've fixed my PC and the video is almost finished; now I need someone to edit the video for me; this is the only MKAdvance Combo video, and I've made sure to include everything I found in the most espectacular way with the best graphics I could get (and they're nice).

In little words, I'm also asking for my video to be admited in the combo videos zone of UMK.com

Anyway, I believe it would be pretty good for this site to have the only combo video of MKAdvance ever created, and soon I will finish another combo video to complete the Portable Dreams saga wich is intended to cover all MK games for GBA.

I'd like to have a good experienced combo video editor to do this because I've put a lot of efford and imagination into this, there's not much work to do really, so basically I would like to have Shock's help or anyone like him to do an impresive work here.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: Help needed

FrozenWorm said:
Ok, I've fixed my PC and the video is almost finished; now I need someone to edit the video for me; this is the only MKAdvance Combo video, and I've made sure to include everything I found in the most espectacular way with the best graphics I could get (and they're nice).

In little words, I'm also asking for my video to be admited in the combo videos zone of UMK.com

Anyway, I believe it would be pretty good for this site to have the only combo video of MKAdvance ever created, and soon I will finish another combo video to complete the Portable Dreams saga wich is intended to cover all MK games for GBA.

I'd like to have a good experienced combo video editor to do this because I've put a lot of efford and imagination into this, there's not much work to do really, so basically I would like to have Shock's help or anyone like him to do an impresive work here.
Your vid is the best MK combo vid ever. hehe Awesome shit dude. :D

Thanks dude, I don't think it's like that, sure ded_ MK4 last video is better :D but this is kinda exotic :wink: you'll have a nice time watching it.

Now, anyone interested in editing the video? I need help.

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
lol
frozenworm I can help you with that, when I buy my new pc :(
hopefully this year :)
the combos look nasty!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: ...

FrozenWorm said:
Thanks dude, I don't think it's like that, sure ded_ MK4 last video is better :D but this is kinda exotic :wink: you'll have a nice time watching it.

Now, anyone interested in editing the video? I need help.
DUDE - Its a combo video on the FUCKING GAMEBOY ADVANCE!!!

End of discussion - BEST COMBO VID EVER!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, so much support...!!! I've never imagine this video would become as awaited and popular as it is :D

I better keep looking for more interesting juggles to enlarge the video while I wait for Ninja Grinder's new computer.

Now, we'll have to wait because of the edition, but I'll do my best to use that time in making more juggles, so the final product will be even better, thank you for your support... and remmember, this is nothing but Vol1, there will be one more Vid to cover all GBA MK games.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Whatever you do, dont called it MK Termination or Destruction, etc.

Just call it...."The Greatest MK Combo Video Ever Made" lol

Ehhh... what about MK Explosive? :lol: nahhh... I've decided the name more than 6 months ago, its MK Portable Dreams Vol1 (yeap it will be named Vol1 because the Vol2 is already in progress). It will be 2 vids, the first for MKAdvance and the second for MKDeadly Alliance plus MKTournament Edition.

Kaiba

Noob
I can't wait to see the final products.

BTW no chance for regular GB ports for a combo video? MK and MKII?

Trilogy

Originally I wanted to make a Trilogy by releasing first, as MK Portable Dreams Vol 1 a compendium of MK1, MK2 and MK3 for GB and GG plus MK4 for GBC... (that would be 7 different games).

The combos are not really the problem, I can find enough material in those versions to make a video, but I would need a video capturer device, the problem is I haven't been lucky at this... so, if anyone can give me a little help (like a direct link to download an eficient program) I might consider returning to the original idea.

Also, I really want to know how many people are interested in GB (Gameboy), GG (Game Gear) and GBC (Gameboy Color) juggles, honestly it is a serious extra work to include juggles for all this versions, so I'd like to have opinions from people about this...

Question: Do you think I should make a video for all this old handheld versions of MK?

Tim Static

Adminerator
Re: Trilogy

FrozenWorm said:
Question: Do you think I should make a video for all this old handheld versions of MK?
FUCK YES!!!

:)

That would be the shit, I think. Funny, yet a lot skill is involved being good at those terrible verions of the game.

Hence, my only thing is that you should call it The Greatest MK Combo Videos Ever Made, Vol. 1. And then 2 and 3. :)

Would it be ironic that a combo vid called the Grestest ever was full of only MK gameboy versions??? :D

Kaiba said:
I can't wait to see the final products.

BTW no chance for regular GB ports for a combo video? MK and MKII?
How do you combo in MK1 for GB? Other then, Spear Uppercut, Freeze Uppercut.

MK1 Juggles

That's a pretty good question dude; I can post some bugs like Johnny Cage in MK1 GB and those two juggles, but mainly I think I will focus in MK1 for GG because in GG characters have quick recovery uppercut... still MK1 will be the hardest challenge... mmm well all fucking MKs it doesn't matter if it is for GB, GBC or GG... all they are really hard and nasty, but it can be done.

Now, can anyone give me a download link of a nice video capturer program?

No trilogy

Well, just like 3 people is not enought to work on GB and GG, sorry but I wont cover those games, they're just not funny enough and real hard to play.

It's more than enough MKAdvance, MKTournament Edition (Exclusive games) plus MK Deadly Alliance.

Our friend ded_ have contributed with 2 cool infinites, one for Scorpion and the other for Noob Saibot... both are really glitched, involving a lot of throws, Spears/Nether Orbs, weird situations and finally juggle continued in different stages 8)

And now, me and Grinder are finishing the video wich won't take long to be released... so, this mensaje is for those who followed the trubles I went with my crappy pc, and had faith and wishes to see this video.

Oh yes, there will be blood... Nothing Nothing can prepare you :D