What's new

Frost "Frost-Byte" Tournament Variation Combo Thread

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Does that work from optimal post spin spacing

Also you're doing great work man! You in US/eu I'd love to play
Thanks! What do u mean exactly by post-spin spacing?? LIke.. if I clip them with the tip of DF2 spin??

EDIT: Oh, you mean... DF2 as an anti-air into the bomb? Definite YES you can do that. That also works full-screen. Launch a far bomb, bait the jump-in, do DF2, hits them full-screen into the bomb.

Wigy

There it is...
Thanks! What do u mean exactly by post-spin spacing?? LIke.. if I clip them with the tip of DF2 spin??

EDIT: Oh, you mean... DF2 as an anti-air into the bomb? Definite YES you can do that. That also works full-screen. Launch a far bomb, bait the jump-in, do DF2, hits them full-screen into the bomb.
No no corner bnb into a string into spin, hitting the spin low as possible pushes you further back allowing the bomb to free from a grab

Tested it myself just there and I cannot do a bomb setup from ender spin and land this myself.

Last edited:

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021

Anti-breakaway setup

Basically, the idea is: After they breakaway, if they are wake-up jumping or mashing buttons, they eat S3-bomb for full combo.

Anti-roll setup

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
So what's gonna be that cheap kustom variation with Kyro Krown that replaces Frost-Byte?

Wigy

There it is...
yeah been messing around with frost again.

after microburst mb you get an endless looping vortex. Doesnt do tonnes of damage but i mean if you wanted to really get sneaky damage you do db4mb close bomb then d1, they gotta guess b3 or grab.

auger with bomb is decent as you get the auger kb guaranteed after a freeze and they have synergy in the neutral