What's new

Frost General Discussion

Outworld Slasher

Cannibalistic Humanoid Fleshpit Dweller
SHE LOOKS SO GOOOOD!!! Like, fucking hell YES! I really couldn't have asked for anything better! Her moves seem excellent, the fatality is absolutely sickening in the best way possible, and her VOICE! Ugh, I love it so much.

My only qualm might be that she doesn't seem to have a Lin-Kuei ninja outfit, which was a hope of mine; a bit of thigh and arm in there really would've put the cherry on the cake. None of the less though, I really love her default with the cute as hell pixie cut, so I'm probably just gonna stick to that.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
Just watched some AI Frost Gameplay. Looks like the daggers are backs boys!! They seem to be used with some specials and strings. Lots of usage from the chest emblem. Plus an awesome throw. Video contains story spoilers so I'm not posting it here.

Last edited:

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
From what I saw they aren't daggers but augers, like in her fatality. I saw more gameplay of her but I won't post it here, due to story spoilers.

Would love the Hood from Story Trailer as a Skin Option but i guess it wont be possible for gameplay reasons :(

Does anyone know what her Playstyle is like? Rushdown or more Setup heavy.

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
From what I saw they aren't daggers but augers, like in her fatality. I saw more gameplay of her but I won't post it here, due to story spoilers.
No, in some strings she using two ice swords and not the Augers. She uses both in combat.13987
Bad quality I know, but you can see that she is holding a sword and not using the arm augurs.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Man where's the Frost gameplay :(

She looks really interesting from the tiny bit I've seen, need more!

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
Any new frost gameplay vids, or frame data? All I’ve seen is 1 convo, her fatal blow and fatality

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
I love that Frost looks more like this:

Than this:

I like her MKDA alt a lot more than her "female Sub-Zero" costume, because it was more original and elegant looking. Which just makes her more appealing to me. ^^
Frost looks nothing like any of these to the point it feels like an entirely different character. I'm beyond disappointed and it's really weird to see people getting hype over her utterly changed from her origin.

Imagine Batman in Injustice 2 just being Bruce Wayne wearing scuba gear with variations of nautical themes as your only options with vague representation of anything cape and cowl or" bat symboled."

Am I the only one that's pissed off that they totally remade the fucking character here because what the fuck?

Last edited: