What's new

Frost General Discussion

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
Every single character has at least 1 weapon gear item. Most have two.

Frost will have her daggers, or some other weapons, guaranteed.

i think we'll see our fair share of recycled cyborg moves with hopefully enough new moves/frost moves to keep things fresh.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
If she's half cyborg I feel like she'll have freeze bombs and maybe a ground freeze? I think she'll definitely be one of those rushdown characters so I'm happy, definitely going to give her a try once I get Cassie figured out.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Maybe she will be a Cyrax type Kharacter, with trap set-up Rushdown?
I like this, I like this a lot. Ground freeze restand, amplify to have them caught in there. Kinda like Scarlet's blood trail and it seems everyone has a restand in that game XD I feel like she may have a clone of some sort, or maybe she'll be able to form some type of ice weapon that she can throw? That would be sweet.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Design is good, but, wanna see the other options skins ASAP ! And, I'm much much more interested in her moveset , to see how NRS did in order to differ her from Sub-Zero .... I know NRS did good job in the past, with the Injustice characters that had similar power source , making them as different as possible on gameplay, so, they will do fine with Frost.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I like this, I like this a lot. Ground freeze restand, amplify to have them caught in there. Kinda like Scarlet's blood trail and it seems everyone has a restand in that game XD I feel like she may have a clone of some sort, or maybe she'll be able to form some type of ice weapon that she can throw? That would be sweet.
But Yea I Am willing to bet this' the case

PoloExpress

The Luckiest Unlucky player you'll ever meet.
some people’s reactions to the frost screenshots are wild.
Just happened to stumble upon this vid on YouTube
mans is projecting real hard right now, like incel level of thinking

Outworld Slasher

Cannibalistic Humanoid Fleshpit Dweller
I gushed over her in the leak thread yesterday, but I'll say it again; she looks AMAZING! I absolutely adore the new design, it's perfect in capturing that hotheaded, but absolutely cute tomboy aesthetic I love about the character while keeping her badass; she's definitely my main now with Shao Kahn. Also, as much as I love the classic slicked back ice hair, I have to say I actually prefer her new pixie cut; It's so fitting.

My hopes for her are that she plays a major part in the story, and has a wicked moveset; I'd love to see her adopt some klassic cyber and cyromancer moves, while still having new and interesting specials to boot that would benefit a more aggressive playstyle, and If rumors are to be believed, she'll definitely have quite the role in the plot relating to her involvement with Kronika and Sub-Zero.

All this aside though, I really just can't wait to play her.