What's new

Frost Byte - Tourney Variation 1 Tech and Combos

Hey guys, I've been messing around with Frost in her first variation and tried different setups with the bombs. There is a way to trap the opponent and freeze him 2 times with a bomb. I don't know how practical this is or if there are better ways to do this.

Also I wanna mention that the best combo ender in Tourney Variation 1 for b32d1 is - ff2, ffd2 although its hard to do. The 2nd variation might be better overall I don't know. What are the best combos for Variation 1 if anyone knows?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Hey guys, I've been messing around with Frost in her first variation and tried different setups with the bombs. There is a way to trap the opponent and freeze him 2 times with a bomb. I don't know how practical this is or if there are better ways to do this.

Also I wanna mention that the best combo ender in Tourney Variation 1 for b32d1 is - ff2, ffd2 although its hard to do. The 2nd variation might be better overall I don't know. What are the best combos for Variation 1 if anyone knows?
Sick find!
My only worry is that you throw a bomb right in their face and so if the opponent can react to the relatively long recovery, he will punish you and be far away from the bomb by the time it explodes.

Also we have a thread for each variation with combos so if you find anything else, do share :D

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Just wanna say that the ice bomb hitbox is crap. It shouls be buffed, or at least hit low.
I miss the good old days when you would throw a bomb as a set up and jumped in with a kick to catch an opponent trying to jump away and it would freeze him. Now, unless hes teabagging the head, he doesnt freeze lol

projectzero00

nomnomnom
I wish she played a bit more like Cyrax MK9 with the bombs. Their hitbox are no bueno and even in the corner the close one doesn't always hit on combo setups. Really enjoy playing Frost but not sure how good she is.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I wish she played a bit more like Cyrax MK9 with the bombs. Their hitbox are no bueno and even in the corner the close one doesn't always hit on combo setups. Really enjoy playing Frost but not sure how good she is.
Honestly Id be happy with MKX CSZ bomb behavior. It didnt have a ridiculous range but it worked.
Maybe they did her bombs that way to avoid people doing consistent setups and use the bombs more as a means of controlling the space. It would make sense since they focus so much on footsies and spacing