What's new

Frost Advanced Combos pt.2

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
Those are some seriously sick and tough combos. Kudos.
I really hope the next patch changes the requirement for the Auger Lunge KB

Xzyj

Noob
Those are some seriously sick and tough combos. Kudos.
I really hope the next patch changes the requirement for the Auger Lunge KB
thanks, and yeah, that would be great, you can technically get it somewhat easy this time too if you confirm every long range b22 into drill EX but it's a hassle to really react to 3 different inputs for it in accordance to range/block/hit

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
cool combos but her combo KB's are kinda useless in high level play.

Xzyj

Noob
cool combos but her combo KB's are kinda useless in high level play.
i wouldn't call them useless, b2212 midscreen from max range into FB is probably her best route from long range punishes on that string, drill combos are very strong albeit hard to unlock and D2 universally gives her great damage on both midscreen and corner but yea she's not jacqui or geras

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
thanks, and yeah, that would be great, you can technically get it somewhat easy this time too if you confirm every long range b22 into drill EX but it's a hassle to really react to 3 different inputs for it in accordance to range/block/hit
So I tried to do that during a long set but I found that I was constantly starved for meter. I would end up getting 3 amp auger lunges at the end of the match and would constantly find myself needing meter for microburst

Reactions: JSF

JSF

Waiting for Injustice 3
i wouldn't call them useless, b2212 midscreen from max range into FB is probably her best route from long range punishes on that string, drill combos are very strong albeit hard to unlock and D2 universally gives her great damage on both midscreen and corner but yea she's not jacqui or geras
I wasnt including d2 since thats universal. The b2212 krush is sort of worth it if db4 wouldnt reach obviously but the damage you get from it is terrible or you have to spend a bar for less than a bnb so i dont even think about it in matches because if you end up going for that when you could have hit db4 you'll get less damage. Drill krush just isnt practical in high level play. ive never tried any combos with the b3 into db4 so idk if thats a tight link. And the fact that all of these combos you can breakaway before or right after the krush makes them even less useful.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I must say though, the corner KB combo you have at 3:28 is perfect:

B2212(KB) > B32D1 > 13~DB4(amp) > Jk > D2 = 378

The version I did ending with D2 also did 367 dmg

Xzyj

Noob
I must say though, the corner KB combo you have at 3:28 is perfect:

B2212(KB) > B32D1 > 13~DB4(amp) > Jk > D2 = 378

The version I did ending with D2 also did 367 dmg
not that i look at it again i don't think it's perfect, body height looks just fine to be able to do S4 into special for potentially more damage but scaling off of that KB is so bad that it won't have that much difference tbh

Wigy

There it is...
I mean I still think off a KB - 4db3 13 db4 mb njp 3-spin, to be the go to.

Very reliable and good damage.

Xzyj

Noob
I mean I still think off a KB - 4db3 13 db4 mb njp 3-spin, to be the go to.

Very reliable and good damage.
pretty sure you can do deep jump kick into 13-spin for more damage and still very reliable but yeah i use this starter for KB corner all the time for b22

Wigy

There it is...
pretty sure you can do deep jump kick into 13-spin for more damage and still very reliable but yeah i use this starter for KB corner all the time for b22
Yep sorry that's what I meant not njp

You can also link 344 after the 4db3