What's new

Friendships in MK11? Plus, the Warrior Shrine covers Final Round, FGC, stick v pad, lore and more!

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
"But Charybdis, didn't I just read an article rounding up all the latest Netherkast content a couple of days ago?"

Yes you did, loyal reader, but there's even more content, because dammit if the boys over there at the Netherkast aren't going above and beyond the call of duty in this time of tumbleweeds and hunger for MK11.

Fresh off the heels of considering the issues of the roster for MK11, returning 3d characters and villains in MK11 (which your favourite Irishman wrote up for you here https://testyourmight.com/threads/returning-3d-era-characters-mk11-villains-and-most-wanted-characters-netherkast-round-up.66794/), Cyborg returns to examine whether or not Friendships should return in MK11.

What do we think guys? I can't say I ever really liked Friendships but equally, it could be hype in the same way Babalities were hype to see in tournament in MK9. Check out Cyborg's take on the topic:

Plus, @Temp and @JangoGM return for another two hours of Warrior Shrine action. The boys cover some listener questions, the controversies of Sonicfox losing his FT10, debate the place of tears in the FGC, the merits of the increasing commercialization of the FGC and the overall direction of the FGC, pad v stick and more! It also features Jango coming out as a lore guy and Temp continues to try to blow something up properly.

Gosh darn it, the Netherkast is getting me all hype for MK11...and it's still almost certainly a year away.

Oh well.

As always check back to TYM every day for the latest news on the Mortal Kombat series, Injustice and everything NRS!

Last edited by a moderator:

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
I was having a bad day, but seeing that there is so much new NKast content to enjoy is really starting to turn it all around. Take that, Hepatitus A & C!