What's new

Friendship/babality trick mkII

I remember back when I was a kid, before MK2 came out on home systems, I saw some guy at the arcade do a friendship and babality repeatedly at the same time.

He finished the guy and somehow made his character do a bability, then instantaneously, it would go into a friendship, then back to a babality, then back to a friendship and so on. Somehow he was able to a babality and a friendship simultaneously.

Since then, I have never figured out how he did it or have even heard about it anywhere. I tried doing it on the snes mk2 (how I thought it was done). I figure you tap the babality movements real fast, then the friendship movements real fast, then the babality etc.

Anyone know about this trick or heard of it?

on the first release of MKII arcade, after you did a babality you could continure to do whatever you want. Like another babality or some baby bashing.

I saw the vid, the part where scorpion does a babality and then his scorpion doll friendship. This isnt really how it happened how I saw it in the arcade.

When I saw the guy do it, he did a bability then, poof!, the opponent was big again and dizzy, then the finisher's friendship started, then poof again, the opponent was a baby, then poof, he was big again and the finisher started doing his friendship again, then poof, he was a baby again, repeat.

He reapeatedly did this for some time in rapid succession. In the vid, he didnt do it repeatedly like how I saw it the vid just had him do a babality followed by a friendship. Has anyone been able to do it repeatedly?

ded

Elder God
then you played revision 2.1 its possible there, its not the latest and its unfinished revision