What's new

Question Friend is trying to learn HG, assistance?

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Before NEC 2014, my friend was an Ares player and after PPJ won, he is now trying to learn Shayera. He wants me to help him but I have never touched the character. I would appreciate it if people who main her would post some basics like pressure, bnbs, setups, mixups etc, NOTE: he is no "noob" to fighting games and please, no trolls of "just mace charge." Thank you.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Before NEC 2014, my friend was an Ares player and after PPJ won, he is now trying to learn Shayera. He wants me to help him but I have never touched the character. I would appreciate it if people who main her would post some basics like pressure, bnbs, setups, mixups etc, NOTE: he is no "noob" to fighting games and please, no trolls of "just mace charge." Thank you.
Yes, as Espio already stated, he has a complete compendium of walkthroughs for the character and I will be updating/finishing my punishment/wing evade guide and I'm gonna clean up the BNB list as well. (I've been so busy with work and the gym...but I will resume my work soon) ;)

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
lol, she won nec now everyone will jump on her for a while
Yup. I woke up to a text from Rampage telling me "she" had just won NEC. PPJ's HawkGirl is stunning...however he was extremely smart to play her against Superman and Grundy, two MU's that are heavily in her favor. I really wanted to see him defeat a DS or Sinestro...now that would have been A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. He is so good with her...I love him and her!

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
Realize how good d1 and d2 are. Wing evade 3 Lolmacecharge and change between crazy rush down and zoning multiple times in a match. That's what I did pretty much.