What's new

Friday Night Exhibitions, hosted by JagoBlake!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I'm a little late announcing this as the series has been going on for two weeks now (excluding last week due to Thanksgiving), but better late than never.

Every Friday, a window into the vast corridors of North America's MKXL talent will be opened by yours truly! Players will be welcome to challenge their opponents to a race of however many wins they wish, with ten being the maximum amount allowed. These match-ups will then be brought over to my stream to be showcased, and they will also be commentated by me. :)

Unfortunately, these exhibitions are currently limited to Playstation 4 users only. I no longer have an Xbox One due to my recent departure from Yomi, but I will try to get another one as soon as I can!

Again, these will happen every Friday at 8 P.M. Eastern Time. Exceptions will include holidays and any special circumstances that prevent me from continuing the series. If you wish to be included in these exhibitions, please contact me by private message or at my Twitter account.

The streams will all be held at https://www.twitch.tv/gamerblake90 .

Wondering what to expect? Well, check out these two playlists and leave your feedback!

Friday Night Exhibitions, Vol. 1 (11/11/2016)

Friday Night Exhibitions, Vol. 2 (11/18/2016)