What's new

Fresh, New and Original KL Season 7 Skins Leaked

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Is the stress of Kombat League really worth it for all these basic ass skins y'all be getting? Like, I've never played Kombat League because I suck, but it just seems like Kombat League isn't worth any of the hassle. Do people just play it to say "I got to this rank." or do you do it for the skins and gear?

Cause, there's only like 2 pieces of gear out of Kombat League that's interested me and that's that and I know that one Scorpion outro is locked to Kombat League (Which I think is kinda BS btw, but whatever.)

Like, the only reason I was interested in Kombat League was for cosmetics. But they're all just reskins of costumes already in the game and some skins have glowy bits added onto them.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
The Sonya and Cassie look dope. Jax mehh don't really care and Cage he's wearing shades which kills the whole creepy, zombie glowing eyes vibe imo. I just want Sonya's and Cassies, I hope they don't make either of them Demi God, please....lol Cassie already had one skin that was Demi God so it probably won't be hers. Make it Jax lol.

Gaxkang

Banned
What's their deal with Cassie? Feels like they want to make her the new face of the series. I'm sure she'll be on the cover of MK12.
Yah that's the gist from the MKX...Sonya and Johnny as the main human characters, but then have their kid be the new generation hero.

But then in 11 they make Liu Kang the hero and new time god...for some reason Cassie's big powers were backseat.

But she gets more skins, so... :p

As a Jax main who really wanted a kl skin, this ain’t it
Edit: also I’m highly upset that I missed the sarcasm and was looking to be excited haha

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
People still wondering how cassie beat shinnok? With her powers made to fight Gods that she inherited from her father so technically does make sense and they needed a ot device since they got tired of Raiden beating him even though he finished him off anyway lol.

What's their deal with Cassie? Feels like they want to make her the new face of the series. I'm sure she'll be on the cover of MK12.
I think shes a cool character but God I hope they dont do that...I think they should use God Liu for obvious reasons. I swear if nrs follows the Ghostbusters, dark fate and Charlie's Angel's path they deserve to fail.

Last edited: