What's new

Freddy - Nightmare Bundle Pack

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Freddy community has been hard at work, let me say! In this article, we have three great videos that we are featuring and they are all very new. They contain a combo video, new strategy and an anti-air combo that requires no meter. We have a combo video by DarKNaTaS , that showcases many combo opportunities from all parts of the screen and in the corner. Next up, we have an interesting new strategic corner combo video by Vip3r that involves a block-string for Freddy in the corner. It requires some meter, however if done correctly, you build that right back doing the full combo. Lastly, and most recent we have Check 's Freddy anti-air combo that does a not-too-shabby 31% requiring no meter.

Attachments

Skitzo

Noob
XxBuryMeInBlack has been using that corner tech for the longest time, except he does 4 sweet dreams into a 50/50 lol it's good shit.

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
XxBuryMeInBlack has been using that corner tech for the longest time, except he does 4 sweet dreams into a 50/50 lol it's good shit.
4 you say? he would have to go into nms to do so. you can be d3'd if you go into nms while doing sweet dreams. trust me, I wish that worked. you can do ex sweet dreams, but that would be wasteful.

Skitzo

Noob
No, he'll do a standing 4 into sweet dreams into the 50/50. You can't really do anything but block because of the stun & hope you guess right with the upcoming string

AK Vip3r

Ghost of Vip3r
oh yea. Darknatas and I have been discussing that. We've been getting so many mixups on people with our midscreen version of this as well haha.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Darknatas got about 60% on me in the corner with 1 bar... Fraddy does so much damage.. I wanna start picking him up.